THE RONAN is offline New Member

Am I Doing This Right

I Am A Nebie So Sorry If I Ask Stupid Questions..i Am On Test Suspension First Time Ever.been On Oils Many Times Before Knew The Proper Dosages This One I Dont.. Am I Right My 20ml Bottle=4000mg 1cc=200mg I Will Be Taken 1cc Every Other Day So 800 Mg/week Site Injections.. Is This Good..i Am Also On Some Pinks Ties.very Good Pills I Think There Are 10 Ml Ty For Your Help

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by THE RONAN
    I Am A Nebie So Sorry If I Ask Stupid Questions..i Am On Test Suspension First Time Ever.been On Oils Many Times Before Knew The Proper Dosages This One I Dont.. Am I Right My 20ml Bottle=4000mg 1cc=200mg I Will Be Taken 1cc Every Other Day So 800 Mg/week Site Injections.. Is This Good..i Am Also On Some Pinks Ties.very Good Pills I Think There Are 10 Ml Ty For Your Help
    oh man, where to start. you have been on oils many times and knew the dosages, but on this one you don't? if you dont know the dosage, why the hell would you be injecting it into yourself? shooting eod with suspension? suspension has to be shot 2-3 times A DAY!

site injections? what does that quantify? glutes, quads, delts? where? site injections do not promote localized growth.

pink ties? how much a day? for how long?

how long are you planning on using test suspension?

do you know what pct is and do you have anything lined up for after your cycle?

my suggestion is to immediately stop this cycle right now.
    Last edited by Amorphic; 11-10-2007 at 04:01 PM.

topnotch is offline Member
    agreed w/ amorphic...shooting suspension eod would really have your hormone levels goin crazy...real high down to nothin...suspension should be shot at least every day if not twice per day..doesn't sound like you really have researched enough..i'd recommend to stop right now and read here for awhile...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Yep, suspension should be shot multiple times a day.
    Bump for answers to Amorphic's questions...

also, i just read your other post, and you stated your dose is 100mg/ml...honestly do you have any clue what you are doing at all?

Wow, I Did Not Think I Would Be Attacked.. I Have Two 20 Ml Bottles..ok Then I Will Inject Every Day.i Was Hoping For A 2 Month Cycle For Both Bottles..how Many Cc Per Day Would U Guys Suggest..i Also Have 180 Pink Ties And Am Current Taking 8 Per Day

sorry, wasn't trying to attack ya or flame you man, just concerned for your health and stuff...you really should stop at this point, and research more bro

do you know anything about pct or have anything lined out for that yet?

I Do Have Clomid Lined Up For After My Cycle..i Need To Know How Many Cc Per Day I Need Ty

honestly bro, i'd stop the cycle now, and research some more...what are your stats and cycle history?

Just Remember I Did Say I Was A Nebie..sorry For Sounding Like I Dont Know Everything About Steroids I Am Just Not Good At Explaining Myself.you Guys Are Right I Do Need To Educate My Self That Is Why I Am Here..i Will Inject Every Day I Need The Help Of How Many Cc Or Mg Per Day..so Far I Have Taken 2 Cc In The Past 2 Days, 1 Per Day .my Cycle Just Stardes 2 Days Ago. I Will Be Taken Clomid To Bring My Test Levels Back To Normal After The Cycle.. Ty For All Your Help

this is the best place to be informed...what cycles have you done before, and what is your age/height/weight...etc... if i were you i'd stop...just taking 2 shots wouldnt hurt you to stop...even shooting it once per day your gonna have fluctuating levels big time, and you need more than just clomid to bring your natty levels back...why not just stop for now and research more for awhile?

My Cycles Before Were Test Enth, Sypionate, I Used 2/3 Cc Per Week.. Never Been A Big Time User Kept The Dossages Low.i Am 5'11" And Weight 225 Am 34 Yr..what Do U Suggest How Much Per Day I Take..i Have Read The Forum It Suggest 350-1000 Mg/week Min 1-3 Times Daily.when U Translate That Into Cc That I Am Pretty Sure Is 1cc Per Day Or Less. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by THE RONAN
    Just Remember I Did Say I Was A Nebie..sorry For Sounding Like I Dont Know Everything About Steroids I Am Just Not Good At Explaining Myself.you Guys Are Right I Do Need To Educate My Self That Is Why I Am Here..i Will Inject Every Day I Need The Help Of How Many Cc Or Mg Per Day..so Far I Have Taken 2 Cc In The Past 2 Days, 1 Per Day .my Cycle Just Stardes 2 Days Ago. I Will Be Taken Clomid To Bring My Test Levels Back To Normal After The Cycle.. Ty For All Your Help
    we're not attacking you, we're giving you the proper information regarding your health and the drugs you are taking.

you need to shoot suspension 2-3 times per day, it clears out of your system in a matter of hours and your blood levels are going to be all over the place if you dont keep them stable.

if you had read the profiles section about test susp you might have an idea of how much you should be taking, as well as some general infomation about the drug.

as well, what are these "pink ties" you have? dbol ? anavar ? a "pink tie" means absolutely nothing here, what is the compound? taking 8 pills of something you dont even know the chemical name of isnt very intelliegent.

if you stop now and educate yourself for a proper cycle you can save yourself a lot of problems down the road. test susp clears very quickly so you should drop your cycle now.

ok, take 500/week divided by 7=app 72mg/day...if you shoot twice per day, thats = 36mg twice per day...so if 1cc is equal to 200mg, then that's 20mg/.1cc...so if your wanting 36, i'd just shoot 40mg twice per day, which would be .2cc...make sense? basic math, but like i said earlier...i'd recommend stopping since you've not researched enough...it can't be spoon fed to ya like this

most people use test suspension and shoot it pre-workout for a boost, but are usually running a longer estered test for their cycle...

Ty For Your Help Everyone,i Like The Honesty Even If It Is Not What I Want To Here..topnotch I Will Take What U Suggest For Dosage,what Would You Prefer.. I Work Midnights .2cc Morning,.2cc Night.does That Sound About Right.so My Thinking Of 1 Shot1/2cc Every Day Mixed With My Pink Russian D Bols 6/8 Day Were Enough.am I Wrong Or Still Take 2 Shots A Day Of Suspension.i Was Thinking That The Test That Was Lacking From A Single Shot Daily Was Made Up By The Tabs Taken..this Is The Last Ques On This Matter To U Guys Ty For All Your Help..and U Have To Know I Am Reading Everything I Can Before The Cycle Begins Again

Big
    How long do you plan to run each compound in your cycle, and what specifically will be your pct?

2 Month Cycle For The Test, Aprox4weeks On The D-bol..

pct being?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by THE RONAN View Post
    i Am Also On Some Pinks Ties.very Good Pills I Think There Are 10 Ml Ty For Your Help
    This concerns me, you are taking pills when you aren't even sure what they are.
    10ml? I imagine you mean 10mg, but if you think that's what they are, shouldn't you make sure before you start taking them? What if they are 50mg?

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    as well, what are these "pink ties" you have? dbol? anavar? a "pink tie" means absolutely nothing here, what is the compound? taking 8 pills of something you dont even know the chemical name of isnt very intelliegent.

ok last time again ty for the help.but this is getting stupid,sorry if i made a mistake and put 10ml instead of 10mg i do know what the hell im doing with the tabs.All i been asking but no one is answering is CAN I GET AWAY WITH 1/2CC 1 SHOT A DAY OF SUSPENSION AND MY TABS MIXED.OR GO WITH THE 2 SHOTS A DAY/TABS.AGAIN THE TABS ARE A PINK RUSSIAN D-BOL.I do know what i am doing for the most part,i read everything u can on suspension.What i did not know because i always dealt with cc not mg.Was in cc how much per day ,now i know.I did not realise when i posted that i would have to be a chemist,and have to ask question with science as my degree..If this was my education i would not be on these forums.I will be taken a pct at the end of the cycle.I am no rookie to the gym i weight 225 and bench 455 i have a 191/2 bies. I screwed up ask the wrong quest.I want to make sure i do the suspension right, ty again.. this site is awesome and very informative.

SNUKA is offline Member
    why do u type in caps every word and spell like a 3rd grader

being in the gym and really strong, doesn't have anything to do w/ knowledge of the chemicals or anything...i know plenty of big guys, that i could piss in a bottle and tell them it'll make them bigger, just take 1cc per week, and they'd say ok and do it being clueless

sigh.

shoot your test 2 times a day.

dbol ,you're on your own. 40mg/ed for 4 weeks is all you should run.

again, i think you're making a mistake with this.

amorphic dont you love repeating yourself over and over, and they keep asking the same thing over and over after you've already advised someone?

No need for this, thanks.

People were simply trying to get more info out of you in order to help you better. You do not have to be a scientist at all. But when you give people dosages in cc's it is impossible for us to help. The concentration could be 50mg/cc or 400mg/cc so it makes a huge difference. And you are saying you read everything there is to know about susp yet you thought you could inject it 4 times a week when you should be injecting it about 14 times a week. So you just need to calm down, answer the questions we ask you and then get more informed answers.

Also, you dont need to rely on us to give you what does you should take. You said you have used AAS in the past. So you should be able to gauge how much you want to take a day. If you want to use 1000mg a week then use it, its really up to you. We can tell you the best and most effective way to use it but in the end that dosing is up to you.

Bino

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    ... lol

Facecrash is offline Member
    wow.
    just wow.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    wow.
    just wow.
    I concur

man, we're not talking down to you, just telling you our opinions on the best way to do it, and every time we tell you one thing, you say ok, then re-ask the same original question, dis-regarding anything we have said...so why even ask...no reason to start shit w/ people on here who are trying to help you bud...and i wasnt' sayin you drunk piss, that's called an example...i know plenty of guys you can hand them a bottle of some compound, and they'll listen to the source on what to take...dont forget the source is making money off selling it...thats what i was meaning by that...just b/c your a big guy in the gym, doenst' mean you know anything about anabolics

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by THE RONAN View Post
    i could drink piss and grow fkn hugh
    You're on...I'll take that bet.

sigh. and the patience finally snaps.

Sorry for the comments,and ty for the help

Thread Information