reddragon4954 is offline Member

T3 and Clen cutting Help

I have a friend who wants to lose about 15lbs. I know diet needs to be in check but, he ran into a problem. I;ve used both before but am not super experienced at how to take them for max benefits. Anyways for the first week I started him at
    Days 1-3 50mg T3 and 60mg Clen
    Day 4-7 75mg T3 and 80mg Clen

He lost 4lbs the first week and was really estatic, but after that he never lost anymore even though he kept taking and eating the same, Whats up?

I want to help him but dont know exactly.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Need a little more info then that.... whats this guys workout/cycle experience...
    what actually is his diet right now....
    and also how much weight training/cardio is mystery man doing....

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    He works out daily lifting weights and does come cardio. Never done gear. ONly wants to tighten up asap

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    He works out daily lifting weights and does come cardio. Never done gear. ONly wants to tighten up asap
    ok I'm going about this the wrong way... t3 and clen are used as follows

T3 will increase your thyroid and burn extra calories will lean you out if it ramps up your metabolism to over compensate for you calorie consumption..... Mainly used to REPLACE your thyroid hormone and give you a little KICK above normal for people that are at a starvation level of calories.....

Clenbuteral.... Minor stimulation effect like that of ephedra.... where they differ is some unproven fact about beta 3 stimulation (it stimulates the receptors) what we cant prove is if humans have any?! ya figure that one out... its main property is suposedly its conservation of lean muscle tissue.....

Now your saying... hmm... what the hell does this all mean.... ok here we go it means that slappy ( thats what I will call your friend from now on) needs to do 2 things he needs to reduce his caloric intake to well below maintenance (and eat the right things) say -500 kcal ED and needs to work up am cardio to 45minutes 5 times a week and do night time weight training.....

So while he's thuroughly busting his fkin ass in the gym the t3 will keep his metabolism trucking as starving causes your body to compensate by reducing these hormones.... and the clen will hopefully retain lean body mass.....

YAY lesson Oh and btw if he does this w/o some AAS hes going to loose hardcore muscle mass..... anyway you slice it

Thread Information