IronCityGuy is offline New Member

Need help building cycle/pct

I just turned 26 years old, I'm 5'8 and about 175, been lifting for about 5-6 yrs. This would be my first cycle. I have taken a pro hormone in the past (SustEvol), it was pretty strong and my strength shot through the roof. Only thing is you could only stay on it for about 4 weeks so gains were minimal. For a pct to the ph I took nolva/clomid for 4 weeks, my strength actually increased during the pct and within a couple of weeks after it ended I began losing my strength, now I'm weak as can be.

I'm about to start my first real cycle. I've already gotten my test e. Originally was considering running it alone but I'm thinking maybe I should stack it with possibly dbol or decca, or both.

I've read a lot of the threads on this site trying to gather ideas and info but there are so many options I'd rather get some advice from some of you more experienced guys.

What specifically would you recommend I take both for the cycle and for the pct? Keep in mind I'm not wanting to spend a fortune, I left my job so I can concentrate on bbing during this cycle and make sure I'm getting the right food when I need it (very hard to do when working jobs like I normally work).

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

hugoboss is offline Associate Member
    training 6 yrs and 175? i suspect you should overhaul your diet in a major way b4 you even consider doin a cycle...
    How many calories are you gettin in a day? whats your diet look like?

Keep in mind I'm very small in stature, I was all of 135 when I turned 18.

This is also why I mentioned I quit my job, I was working 12 plus hours a day taking in very little during that time, not to mention only being able to lift once or twice per week. I had lost a lot of weight.

I'm not worried about my diet. I don't eat anything in particular at any certain time but overall I'll be eating primarily chicken breasts, turkey, lean red meat, egg whites and whey for my proteins. Carbs I usually stick with oats, rice and pasta with veggies, usually broccoli. Plenty of water and vitamins daily. I'm going to try to eat every 2-3 hours while cycling. I'll probably gain 10-15 lbs just from eating more regularly in the first couple of weeks.
    Last edited by IronCityGuy; 11-11-2007 at 07:07 PM.

Oh, I should also add that I'm prone to gyno and have it currently (no lumps just puffiness), it's not bad enough to bother me a lot but I really don't want it to get any worse.

Also the purpose of the cycle is to put on mass.. I'm sure that was obvious though.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCityGuy View Post
    Keep in mind I'm very small in stature, I was all of 135 when I turned 18.

This is also why I mentioned I quit my job, I was working 12 plus hours a day taking in very little during that time, not to mention only being able to lift once or twice per week. I had lost a lot of weight.

I'm not worried about my diet. I don't eat anything in particular at any certain time but overall I'll be eating primarily chicken breasts, turkey, lean red meat, egg whites and whey for my proteins. Carbs I usually stick with oats, rice and pasta with veggies, usually broccoli. Plenty of water and vitamins daily. I'm going to try to eat every 2-3 hours while cycling. I'll probably gain 10-15 lbs just from eating more regularly in the first couple of weeks.

Id worry about your diet... Sure you might run a cycle and gain some pounds, but if you dont have a great diet you wont keep those gains for long. Anabolics will help, but they are not miracle drugs. Why dont you post your stats up and diet?

Thread Information