runninpony is offline Associate Member

I feel horrible -Please Help-

OK so heres the deal. I am currently on week 4 of PCT(nolva only 20mg) from Test\Deca cycle, and I am also on week 3 of starting Melanotan II. For some reason for about the past week or so I have felt like absolute dog crap. I feel off in my head(sometimes a little dizzy, sometimes everything gets real bright,,,just feel weird) and the last few workouts I have been getting very nauseated. I thought maybe it was this bad sinus problem I had that actually started about a week ago but my sinuses have cleared up a lot and I still feel very bad all day. So Im trying to figure out could it possibly be sinusitis(sp) in my head, could it be the Melanotan(which doesnt make any since because I had no problems at all the first 2 weeks (not even any nausea at all) or is it my hormones messed up,,,,,or could it be the combo of all of it. I dont know but man I feel like crap and my workouts are suffering and im suffering at this point.

tvd220 is offline Member
    Could be a combo of everything, try doing the mtII at night, and at lower doses.
    PCT always sucks for me.

China Doll is offline Female Member
    edit......

sorry

deltaguy is offline Junior Member
    i don't think 20mgs a day of nolva for pct is adequate. i would have run it 6 weeks total at 40, 40, 20, 20, 20, 20... at the minimum!
    how is your sex drive? motivation? ability to focus, etc????
    if you are still having issues here you need to run the nolva longer. try a week at 40mgs ed and then a week after that at 20mgs ed.
    deca is so suppressive, Bro. did you run your test 2 weeks longer than the deca? if not, that is definitely your problem.

I ran Deca at 200mg a week, a very low dose and I stopped it 4 weeks before I stopped the test. This is my 3rd cycle and I have run Nolva 20mg for PCT my last 2 cycles before this and never had any problems at all, matter of fact I recovered so fast and kept so much of my gains I thought I was super human. I have read a few posts from Anthony Roberts that 40mg of nolva is not needed and 20mg is plenty, has worked for me before. My sex drive, like my last 2 PCT's hasnt been effected hardly at all. My sex drive is through the roof naturally and even during PCT it hasnt changed much if any, however this time I am taking MTII...My focus and motivation has not changed much at all, I still have the fire to look the best however when I feel this bad and I get so nauseated its hard to have a decent workout, and I dont wanna lose what I have worked so hard for. I work in the adult film industry as well as attend a lot of adult parties, so my body is very important to me..I gotta get over this horrible feeling..
    Oh and another question, I am running out of 10mg Nolva's which I have been taking 1 every morning and 1 every night and I only have 20mg nolva tabs left which I find are almost impossible to break evenly, can I just take the 20mg tabs once a day or do I need to split these tabs??

deltaguy is offline Junior Member
    very interesting, bro.
    can you get me a job?
    seriously
    ok, onto your nolva question... yes, you can take all 20mgs in one shot in the am. works very well for me.
    this is case in point that everyone reacts differently to every compound. i have always been able to keep most if not all of my gains with the 40,40,20,20,20,20 method. although in reality i have only come off completely twice in the last 4 years.
    smart move to stop the deca so much sooner bro.
    in light of all of this info, you may be reacting to the MTII and it can be related to the combination of the nolva or just your body's reaction to it.
    keep us posted and i wish you the best

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    You can take the nolva once per day !! No need to split the dose with that ..

Merc.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't limit my pct time ..

I mean I don't just say I am going to do a 4 wk pct. Rather I go on how I feel.. If I don't feel good at week 4 ( of my pct) I might go 5-6 wks.. Also I always get blood work ( at the proper times ) after doing a cycle/ pct and allowing for some time to recover .. I am on HRT so I don't cycle now ..

Also might want to consider using more than just nolva for a pct..

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 10-03-2007 at 10:51 AM.

For PCT I had went ahead and planned running it at least another 2 weeks anyways, according to how I feel maybe more. Other than feeling funky in my head my balls have been back to normal size almost 2 weeks now at least and like I said my sex drive and all seems right on so its weird. I would hate to slow my MTII or keep running PCT when its just sinusitis or a head cold though. Anyways Im gonna go ahead and lower my MT dose anyway starting today. Feeling this way for several days just really starts to weigh you down.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Well you didnt have a problem before but your having one now. 20mgs nolva for pct isnt enough.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Well you didnt have a problem before but your having one now. 20mgs nolva for pct isnt enough.
    So your saying feeling funky in my head alone is an indicator that my PCT isnt sufficient?? Even when everything else is perfectly normal?? I think thats crap. I think either Ive got a head cold, or its the MTII, even though I had no problems with it for the first few weeks, or its a reaction to Nolva PCT and MTII or something like that. Anyone else run MT during PCT?

Stock is offline Member
    I assume that since you ran the Deca at a very low dose, it was your first time using it? If so, that could be your problem and you need additional PCT. Deca will hit you hare even at a low dose, at least it does for me. IMO, you should be doing Nolva @ 20mg ED and Aromasin at least 10mg ED. That way you have both a SERM and an AI working for you.

BTW, if any of these ideas work out for you, some pics of young, hot, WOMEN, co-stars, would be sufficient pay back

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by runninpony
    So your saying feeling funky in my head alone is an indicator that my PCT isnt sufficient?? Even when everything else is perfectly normal?? I think thats crap. I think either Ive got a head cold, or its the MTII, even though I had no problems with it for the first few weeks, or its a reaction to Nolva PCT and MTII or something like that. Anyone else run MT during PCT?

If you dont think hormone problems will Fvck with your head, look at almost any woman once a month for evidence...BTW, if you think its the MTII, back it off or cut it out and see how you feel.

Well if hormone problems could mess my head up like this wouldnt it have happened like on week 2 or 3 or even earlier instead of this far into PCT?

As far as the pics go, I sure got a bunch of them, but I dont even know how to post pics on here, and last time I put one in my avater the admin deleted it LOL!!!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im not ruling out that it could be the mtII. Never used it bro, as you know

But what I do know is that your pct is insufficient for just about any cycle.

Stock is offline Member
    As far as the pics go, I sure got a bunch of them, but I dont even know how to post pics on here, and last time I put one in my avater the admin deleted it LOL!!!

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Im not ruling out that it could be the mtII. Never used it bro, as you know

But what I do know is that your pct is insufficient for just about any cycle.
    I agree. I've never used MT but I hear it can f-ck with you pretty bad.

I have felt the other sides though. Brightness, headaches, lethergy, etc... BUT, it was early in my PCT, or when I didnt do sufficient PCT.

Its hard to overdue PCT in my opinion. But, Im a slow recoverer.

Re-cover-er, yeah, thats it.

See I would think if it was due to insufficient PCT then it would have started well before now. I have only been taking 1mg MT per day, I will back it to .5 twice a week starting today and see if that helps. Just seems like if it was the MT I would have felt it sooner from that too. This is just weird and could be a number of things i guess

frank12391 is offline Member
    It might just be a virus, you said you had sinusitis which is almost always caused by a virus. Have you checked your temp? If you get a secondary bacterial infection like a sore throat then definitely you will know it was the virus causing you to feel like shit. Sometimes after a cycle, especially during P.C.T, I get sick with ear, nose and throat problems. I wonder if cycling suppresses immunity? I think this question has been brought up before. Might be worth looking at... Or stop the MT and see what happens, either way, you gotta try or do something to get an answer.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    See I would think if it was due to insufficient PCT then it would have started well before now. I have only been taking 1mg MT per day, I will back it to .5 twice a week starting today and see if that helps. Just seems like if it was the MT I would have felt it sooner from that too. This is just weird and could be a number of things i guess
    I would get some bloodwork done and go from there.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    I would get some bloodwork done and go from there.
    Yes, I agree.

Well I didnt take my MT shot yesterday and I also did not get sick during my chest workout today so thats maybe a good sign. I was on melanotan.org reading and a guy posted saying he was having bad sides from the MT including head cold, sore throat, and just not feeling good at all,,,maybe Ive found what the problem is. I wonder if I should just back down to maintenance dose, or just stop this stuff all together,,,,,this really sucks because MT was giving me great results and Im startin to look damn good....

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    could be the MTII.... or u could just be plain old sick... but im kinda thinking it might be estrogen rebound b/c ur not using an AI in ur PCT...

haskell954 is offline Junior Member
    I have a buddy who was having the same sides as you and he just cut his doses a bit and always took MT2 on a full stomach and he was fine. Hope this helps.

This is an old thread, but for an update I found out it was not the MTII, or the PCT, it was acute sinusitis in my noggin. I actually stopped the MT before I found this out but got back on it right away and can say MT is amazing stuff, no sides at all(except hard dick all the time) and dark as hell with little or no tanning. If you arent taking MTII, you should be.

Thread Information