Christian500 is offline New Member

First cycle-test c and deca? How much?

I'm 32 years old and I've been training since I was 15 or 16. I eat a clean diet(I generally follow The Abs Diet book from Men's Health ) I purchased the ******* injectable packets of test c and Deca and I'm wondering how I should set up my cycle. A friend suggested 1.5cc test mixed with 1cc of Deca every three days. Does this make sense? Thanks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Goals?

How many calories do you eat every day? Is your diet suited toward muscle gain?

Towel is offline Associate Member
    cc ??? talk mg's please. What are your body stats, that way people can give you better advice on the dose.

I eat around 2500 calories per day, and I stick to lean meats-salmon, walleye, skinless chicken, flank steak. I'm just looking to gain lean muscle mass. I'm somewhat thick and muscular. 5 foot 10 and 220 pounds with bodyfat in the 13-15% range. I know this might be a basic question but how do I convert cc's to milligrams? If I take 2 cc's of test, what does that equal to mg's?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    At 2500 calories you're cutting weight. Try adding 1000-1500 calories for any solid, real, lasting results.

mg = dose of the drug.

Holy cow... you're not even eating your maintenance level of calories. According to your height/weight/age, you need to be eating about 3200 calories to maintain your current weight... Even more to gain muscle. its impossible for you to gain muscle on this insufficient diet, even if you add steroids into the mix. They're not magic, you still need bricks to build a house.

The ccs to mg conversion depends on the concentration of the steroid (mg/mL)

I accidentally mis-typed, I eat around 3500 calories per day. I have a decent knowledge of nutrition and training-lol! I know that you need to eat the right way. I am a total newbie when it comes to cycles though and I don't know the right amount of test and deca to take and how often. Thanks

Dosage is all up to you... most people start off with 500mg test/week, you may want to do 300-400mg deca /week. Shoot your test/deca twice per week in the same syringe.

Thanks alot F6969, I appreciate all the help and advice

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    Dosage is all up to you... most people start off with 500mg test/week, you may want to do 300-400mg deca/week. Shoot your test/deca twice per week in the same syringe.
    ^^^^ that looks smart to me too. have your pct gear (adex, nolva, and clomid) on hand ahead of time. Also you might need the adex if you start getting the warning sign of gyno or get too bloated.

You should get bromo or cabergoline to counteract progesterone related gyno.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Christian500 View Post
    I'm 32 years old and I've been training since I was 15 or 16. I eat a clean diet(I generally follow The Abs Diet book from Men's Health ) I purchased the ******* injectable packets of test c and Deca and I'm wondering how I should set up my cycle. A friend suggested 1.5cc test mixed with 1cc of Deca every three days. Does this make sense? Thanks
    most men over 200lbs would do very well on
    500mg TEST CYP WK
    400mg DECA WK

Thread Information