CoMpPrAt is offline New Member

First Cycle Impressions?

Hows agoin guys. I joined this forum because I would like to get some information about my cycle. Will it work? Any suggestions from experienced users would be awesome.

I have been lifting for about 2.5 years now, and I currently weigh in at about 155. I must note that I am 5'9 with about 12-13% body fat. I have been doing my research, and found that Dbol is a very effective steroid , yet it should be stacked with some sort of Test product. I have found that Dbol can cause some side effects that arent very pretty. (Although that may occure with many steroids )

I have been lookin at Turanabol, and found that it is very effective with a good diet plan. What I found interesting is that it has a very low androgenic effect. Low water retention.

I have put together a cycle: What do you guys think?

30mg Turanabol 10mg 3x a day. 4-6 weeks. (Depends on my liver)
    I will have some Nolv handy incase of some Gyno. (Everyone reacts differently)

PCT:
    40mg Nolv 2 weeks.
    20mg nolv 2 weeks.

Might have some Milk Thistle.

Any suggestions would be great.

Smile

Also, I have found that I can purchase this stuff from online pharmacy's. Im from the United States. Is it possible to have it shipped there? If anyone has bought this stuff before in the states please pm me. I would appreciate some leads on to what sites are legit.

Thanks guys

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You need to eat more. If you can't gain weight past 155 lbs, there is a serious problem with your diet, and steroids aren't going to fix it. They're not magic, they don't create muscle out of thin air.

I'd recommend posting your diet in the diet forum for critique.

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    You need to eat more. If you can't gain weight past 155 lbs, there is a serious problem with your diet, and steroids aren't going to fix it. They're not magic, they don't create muscle out of thin air.

I'd recommend posting your diet in the diet forum for critique.

strongly agreed

green22 is offline Senior Member
    yea what AandF said. if you only weigh 155 with 2.5 yrs of training then you need serious help with a diet plan. post your diet bro if you really want help.

This may sound wierd, but I am a heavy eater. I really dont know what the problem is. I am willing to sacrafice steroids for some help with my diet, i just dont know what It could be. For breakfast its usually 5 biscuits and gravy, with some eggs and bacon. (Free at work) For lunch, depends on what I feel for, could be 2 cans of Chili, chicken sandwich, subway. For dinner, once again a sandwich, maybee some spaghetti, steak, vegtables. I do eat around 3000 - 4000 calories a day. I stay away from sweets, coke products, ice cream...etc

Is it possible that I need to eat more? Could my metabolism be to fast for my intake?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd at 2 shakes in there, you should be getting protien about ever 2 hours or so.

Keep track of what you eat, or plan your meals if you are serious.

You should know what your cal/carb/pro/fat is per day before you start a cycle. It's a lot of work and will take dedication, but you should react better with some lean protien and complex carbs though the day. You'll feel better too.

That diet is not 3000-4000 calories per day. You should be eating 5-6 times per day.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    3000 to 4000 calories a day means that you have to eat at least 6 times a day. If i was you, i would do pre and post workout shakes and get 200 more grams of protein from real food. Eat every 2 hours and once or twice while asleep. Do that for 2 years and you'll be up 20lbs gauronteed.

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMpPrAt View Post
    This may sound wierd, but I am a heavy eater. I really dont know what the problem is. I am willing to sacrafice steroids for some help with my diet, i just dont know what It could be. For breakfast its usually 5 biscuits and gravy, with some eggs and bacon. (Free at work) For lunch, depends on what I feel for, could be 2 cans of Chili, chicken sandwich, subway. For dinner, once again a sandwich, maybee some spaghetti, steak, vegtables. I do eat around 3000 - 4000 calories a day. I stay away from sweets, coke products, ice cream...etc

Is it possible that I need to eat more? Could my metabolism be to fast for my intake?
    That diet sucks if you are trying to gain quality muscle. There are a lot of empty calories in that and what I mean by that is that your diet will keep you going and make you feel full, but you can grow on that. Here is a sample that you should try...

Breakfast 8:00am
    6 eggwhites, whole wheat bagle, toast, or english muffin with peanut butter add a serving of oatmeal if you can

10:30 whole wheat bagal w/ tuna and a banana or apple

12:00 chicken breast w/ veggies

3:00 Protein shake + fruit serving

5:00 Lean steak, chicken, or pork, veggies and red potatoes

8:00 Chicken breast

10:00 protein shake

That gives you 7 meals spread out every 2-3 hours. Try that for about a month with your workouts and see if that doesnt get you going. BTW, everyone thinks they are hard gainers until they learn to eat right.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Stock's diet advise looks good for you bro. You definately need to absorb all the info you can about muscle building diets cause you got a way to go. And for gods sake get rid of the biscuts and gravy.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    30mg/ed of tbol wont do crap. I wouldnt go under 60 mg/ed for 6-8 weeks, min. Tbol doesnt kick in until week 3. Also, it does not aromatize so no worries getting gyno and your pct only needs to be ran for 2 weeks at 20 mg/ed. Last, take all your tbol at one time, it'll build up in your system faster...trust me, Ive done the math.

Other than that, you should spend more time at the dinner table like everyone here is telling you to do. However, if youre going to do it then GL.

mmmmma is offline Junior Member
    I'm an inch shorter than you and weigh 180 @ 10% bf. I have not touched gear, yet. You want to know why? Because I'm eating as I read your post.
    Last edited by mmmmma; 11-12-2007 at 06:55 PM.

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    honestly, best thing for you to do is save that money for a real personal trainer and if your serious a nutritionist... i hear guys on here that say they gain 25lbs of muscle on cycle and and lose if not all most...diet? yes..

I wouldn't waste money on a nutritionist... you can learn most of that stuff here yourself, plus nutritionists don't know shit, I haven't seen one yet that looks the way I want to look. Personal Trainer definitely for a few sessions to make sure you have good form and are not going to injure yourself.

Alright guys, thanks. I appreciate it. I will give that a shot. Ill post up in a couple months with some feedback.

Take care guys.

Once again, thanks for the info.

-Kyle

Thread Information