The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Just another Tren inquiry...

Ok I may be new here but I am do not consider myself a complete newbie... Let me start off by saying that I've done 3 cycles. All just Test. Love it. This go around though I wanted to do some Tren because everyone is ranting and raving about. I'm trying to make this quick. I have done a bunch of research but keep coming up with mixed knowledge and was wondering if someone... anyone could clear this up for me.

If you dont have test can you still run Tren all by itself??

I know about Deca Dic but have never heard of anything associated with Tren doing that to you. Except for a few random things saying that it might reduce the libido ... I dunno I am in the dark...

Now I got really antsy and shot myself yesterday with a half a cc of Tri-Tren. It's something that I had laying around. Is it too late to put the brakes on and wait until I get my Test in??

Just don't want to lose my sex drive... Thanks for any and all help that you guys provide !!

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    your prolly going to lose that sex drive but should come back when you throw the test in.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Bro Ive done tren only cycle at 75mg eod for 10 weeks. I dont think its a waste. I got stronger and a lil leaner. Also Ive never had a problem getting my dick up no matter what Im on.

CYP400 is offline Member
    yes tren dick happens to some but not all, I know guys who run tren and deca alone and have agreat results and get no progesterone side effects, so it is purely an individual thing, now at this point you have never used tren so try it with just a little test and see how you feel

So basically.... it could happen... but if it does... when I throw the test into the mix and yes I know I should everything before I start... but hey when it's just sitting there staring you in the face everyday eventually you cave in. The rest of it is on its way anyways I just you know ... just a lil nervous of Mr. Happy not working right... Thanks guys !!

CYP400 is offline Member
    ya you WILL know if your pp doesn't get up any more,lol just add some androgen ( test , masteron ) and you wil be fine

Is it ok to stop now and wait til I get test or is it safe enough to use tren until I get the test.
    So basically what I'm saying is, Can I stop?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    how long until you get your test? tri tren is ace, hex and enth if i remember correctly. It should be atleast a week before you even see any side effects. Youd most likely be ok for 2 weeks, but thats just a guess as i havent run tren with out test.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    try and get test soon, after 3 weeks on tren only I got really lethargic and depressed and when it came to my penis I mind as well have been trying to raise the dead. Test +tren and life is good. Don't forget to have caber and letro on hand.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    It effects my sexual function, I always run it with test. I don't get any of the other sides from it, sometimes a little cough when i shoot it.

Ok so I am looking at at least 3 weeks before I have the test.... not good at all... why did I have to be so impatient !!! With only 1 ml coursing through my body I am probably better off just stopping now arent i?? And as far as Caber and Letro goes do I absolutely need to use that because I figured nolva and hcg would be fine... its what I always used. Wow do I feel like an idiot... But as far as it goes right now I feel spectacular !!! If it stayed like this it would be great but I know it wont now... go figure... always rushing into things before I have all the knowledge.

I think maybe I will just go ahead and stop i dont want to !!! i dont want to !!!! AHHHHHHH I guess I will just start again when I have it all in order... is it all set to just stop right now??? please tell me it is... tell me i wont have any adverse side effects from quitting it for now... please !!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    get everything together mate before you start anything..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

I know this... but for some reason... just staring at it for the past 6 months made me cave in... I only have 1ml in my body right now... is it safe just to stop after having injecting for the past two days???

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    1ml is enough tri-tren to drop your natural test production for weeks and weeks to come. Strong stuff on the htpa.

I've never been soo confused about something in my life... ever... so if my natural test production is going to be low anyways i might as well just continue taking this.... why stop now if i already screwed the pooch right??

oh and after reading hours of pct info since I was totally off base with my original faulty knowledge. so with tren I can't use Nolva so that already totally throws my thoughts out of whack.

so do I take letro at .25 ED for 4 weeks starting 3 days after my last shot of Tren?? Or 2 weeks after my last shot of test... like I normally do??
    And the HCG would still be the same right 500iu's a week??
    Am I missing anything else??

I shoulda just stuck to the Test but after hearing everyone ranting and raving about tren I had to give it a whirl. This will teach me to jump right into things right?? Oh well I will get it all figured out with the help of you guys... I really appreciate it everyone and thanks for bearing with me !!

Thread Information