High-roller is offline Member

Question HELP WANTED/ spare tire and arms/ toning

Hey, I am turning 23 dec 1, I am going to try and write up my life of the gym.

Well, I have been working out for a good year now, I have increase my poundage by a few, I started out at 152lb, and now at 170lb, It was a lot of eating and eating and eating. What I would like to do fast as I can is:

- Keep my weight around 170lb
    - Tone my Spare tire
    - Increase Bi-cep/ ti-cep 3/4 of a inch or so if posiable in 4-6months?
    Any help?

Well, I am taking atless 40-60 gram of protein drink a day plus the meat and other things I eat durning the day. I understand I need ( 1gram to 1lb), also take N.O. Xplode before working out, and I take fish oil pills every day once a day.I heard they will help my body from taking 60% muscle mass when trying to do cardio.

Now I don't know if the Roid's are what I need if anything I was thinking winny or Clen tabs, I have heard about Lipoframe or something with AMP-02 I think that is what it was called. Not sure if that will work, cause if it works so good why do people go for the roids?

Anyways, My gym timeline:

Day 1 - Chest/Back/Shouders - ABS(15MIN BIKE)
    Day 2 - Bi-cep/Ti-cep - ABS (15MIN BIKE)
    Day 3 - Chest/ Legs - ABS (15MIN BIKE)
    Day 4 - Back Lower/ Hard core ABS (25MIN BIKE)
    Day 5 - Bike/ Abs
    Day 6 - back to day 1

Well there she be, Let me know about my plans and products I take, is it ok to take a 4 day break and then 2 day at gym and then another 2 days off, I was trying to get my body a rest time and then get back pump hardcore.

Plan I wish to do before May 08:
    Have somewhat of a 6 pack showing (hopefully it will be ripped by then)
    Have arm that will be not 14.75in but 15.5 or abit more
    And that is all for now I think. Well have the body all around in good shape, sick of walking the bench with the beer belly sticking out thats why I pump alot of chest everyday, I just didn't say that in my plans.

Now extra info, diet is fare good, green veggie and diet pop, meat also most everyday, sauce not lots sometime not at all, candy and junk 10% a week. Bad days for not eating low are sundays and monday, for some reason my body wants food.

Eating less is hard for me to do, I am around the intake of 2800cal a day right now from 3500-4000cal which I was at. If there is any thing out there that can help my stomach from wanting more food then let me know, I will take up on it.
    I have money to spend to help me out.

Last and all I really need something that will increase my energy leVeL BADLY?

So I hope my frist Post was ok and that I will not get riped in the a-hole for some that I may of said wrong, anyways Peace!

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to AR. You should post this in the diet forum, it will get critiqued better.

To lose the spare tire you need to tweek the diet and increase the cardio.

Good Luck

ramsay_1 is offline Associate Member
    get your posts up so you can recieve private messages and ill help you out

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    your workout split is awful... chest/shoulders/back all in one day?!?!!? I have one specific day for all those. I cant imagine doing bench press/incline/dealifts/military/rows all in one day...

As for your diet, how many calories are you eating a day? What is your BMR? What is in your PWO meal? How many meals do you eat a day?

Welcome to AR.

Please never use the word "toning" again.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    LOL yea the hell with toning, toning is GAY.

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Welcome To A-R! Ok, how long have you been lifting? Have you noticed any gains from your routine? How long have you been doing this split? If you are having trouble with energy levels you should post your daily diet in the diet forum ounce by ounce to see where the deficiencies are. A well planned out (and followed) diet will take care of so many things for you like energy and gains. IMO you are spinning your wheels if you don't. I guess answer the questions above about the training and as far as products to use, ask 10 people get 10 different answers. I would say don't pile a bunch of stuff on at once. Sure it might work for you but you won't know which one is working. Just try some protein and maybe creatine for awhile. You can advance from there if you are listening to your body. Oh yeah, and you gotta increas the cardio if you want to get rid of the "beer belly". At least 45 minutes a day 4-5 days a week. Good luck bro-Erwin

SNUKA is offline Member
    definitely change your workout routine to one to two muscle group a day and make sure you have a rest day or two in there. i didnt see that in your routine.

you want to gain an inch on your arms, but lose you gut. your going to have to choose one or the other and complete each goal separately because they go in opposite directions.

if you are having trouble with your diet head to the diet forum and if you cant stick with it your going to have to up your cardio to help compensate.

as for energy levels if you eating every 3 hours protein and complex carbs and getting your vitamins you should be ok. but if things like work drag you down just have a nice cup of coffee before you train that what i do and i turn from a slug to a gorilla.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I could give you my schedule. I think everything is spaced out pretty good.

Sunday - Rest
    Monday - Chest, Calves
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wensday - Shoulders, Calves
    Thursday - Bi's and Tri's
    Friday - Back, Calves
    Saturday - Cardio

Ok, daily eating,

Morning - Bowl of muti-gran cerel with skim milk/ or weekend eggs and bacon?(everyday coffee)
    PRODUCT - fish oil pills/ protein driink 27 g.
    Workout - N.O. xplose before gym
    Lunch - tuna or eggs pretty much anything
    Between - protein 27g
    Dinner - Meat

It is really hard to say what I eat it isn't the same every day, and then when it comes down to night shift I eat again, I just kind of eat when my body wants it, I have slowed down on a bit of thing, I take in about 2800 cals a day.

And about what I have gain in a year is 15 LB, went from 12.5in arm to 14.5 or so

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    I could give you my schedule. I think everything is spaced out pretty good.

Sunday - Rest
    Monday - Chest, Calves
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wensday - Shoulders, Calves
    Thursday - Bi's and Tri's
    Friday - Back, Calves
    Saturday - Cardio
    What if I did
    day 1 rest
    day 2 chest, shoulder
    day 3 leg, calf
    day 4 bi. ti
    day 5 back, leg
    day 6 I was told from other to not worrie about my gut and just gain, so then said not to do cardio just pump harder and quicker sets?

Anyone say this is good, I also work long hour so is it ok if I miss 1 or 2 days and then get back on track?

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by High-roller View Post
    Hey, I am turning 23 dec 1, I am going to try and write up my life of the gym.

Well, I have been working out for a good year now, I have increase my poundage by a few, I started out at 152lb, and now at 170lb, It was a lot of eating and eating and eating. What I would like to do fast as I can is:

- Keep my weight around 170lb
    - Tone my Spare tire
    - Increase Bi-cep/ ti-cep 3/4 of a inch or so if posiable in 4-6months?
    Any help?

Well, I am taking atless 40-60 gram of protein drink a day plus the meat and other things I eat durning the day. I understand I need ( 1gram to 1lb), also take N.O. Xplode before working out, and I take fish oil pills every day once a day.I heard they will help my body from taking 60% muscle mass when trying to do cardio.

Now I don't know if the Roid's are what I need if anything I was thinking winny or Clen tabs, I have heard about Lipoframe or something with AMP-02 I think that is what it was called. Not sure if that will work, cause if it works so good why do people go for the roids?

Anyways, My gym timeline:

Day 1 - Chest/Back/Shouders - ABS(15MIN BIKE)
    Day 2 - Bi-cep/Ti-cep - ABS (15MIN BIKE)
    Day 3 - Chest/ Legs - ABS (15MIN BIKE)
    Day 4 - Back Lower/ Hard core ABS (25MIN BIKE)
    Day 5 - Bike/ Abs
    Day 6 - back to day 1

Well there she be, Let me know about my plans and products I take, is it ok to take a 4 day break and then 2 day at gym and then another 2 days off, I was trying to get my body a rest time and then get back pump hardcore.

Plan I wish to do before May 08:
    Have somewhat of a 6 pack showing (hopefully it will be ripped by then)
    Have arm that will be not 14.75in but 15.5 or abit more
    And that is all for now I think. Well have the body all around in good shape, sick of walking the bench with the beer belly sticking out thats why I pump alot of chest everyday, I just didn't say that in my plans.

Now extra info, diet is fare good, green veggie and diet pop, meat also most everyday, sauce not lots sometime not at all, candy and junk 10% a week. Bad days for not eating low are sundays and monday, for some reason my body wants food.

Eating less is hard for me to do, I am around the intake of 2800cal a day right now from 3500-4000cal which I was at. If there is any thing out there that can help my stomach from wanting more food then let me know, I will take up on it.
    I have money to spend to help me out.

Last and all I really need something that will increase my energy leVeL BADLY?

So I hope my frist Post was ok and that I will not get riped in the a-hole for some that I may of said wrong, anyways Peace!
    Why do you have multiple accounts?
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by High-roller View Post
    What if I did
    day 1 rest
    day 2 chest, shoulder
    day 3 leg, calf
    day 4 bi. ti
    day 5 back, leg
    day 6 I was told from other to not worrie about my gut and just gain, so then said not to do cardio just pump harder and quicker sets?

Do you have some amazing caps? Why on earth would you train shoulders on the same day as chest? Why do you seem determined to do legs twice a week? How many exercises are you doing for each body part and what kind of set/rep range are we talking about? Your diet doesn't show many carbs in it and that could be why you don't have enough energy in the gym. Here is another training split you could try:

1-chest,bi's
    2-legs,shoulders
    3-back,tri's

I think maybe you should set yourself up on a 5 day a week split though so:

1-chest,calves
    2-arms (bi's,tri's,and forearms)
    3-quads
    4-back and hamstrings
    5-shouldersand calves

You are getting some good advice here so you just have to peice it together and find a routine that works for your body. Definitely get to the diet forum and tweak that as well as that is were you are going to see your best gains from in my opinion. Good luck bro-Erwin
    Last edited by Erwin; 11-12-2007 at 07:58 AM. Reason: not finished

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    personally 4 days a week works great for me right now:

legs
    chest/abs/forearms
    back
    bi/tri/shoulders

you definitely need to increase cardio. the minimum you should do for cardio is 20minutes. I usually aim for 30-45 minutes depending on how i am feeling. IT can also be a good idea to do cardio at least 4 hours before or after weight training.....you can put some more energy into it then.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ramsay_1 View Post
    get your posts up so you can recieve private messages and ill help you out
    TO lose that spare tire and to get into optimal shape,,DIET is CRUCIAL!!!

Thread Information