buffgator is offline king of mass

synthol compaired to aas injections

How come a person can inject synthol week in and week out into the same spot, but we need to put time in between aas injection sites? Also can aas injections stretch the fasia (dont know spelling) like synthol can?

Atomini is offline Banned
    The oil solution in AAS can stretch the fascia, but it's so small that it's almost nonexistant.

As for synthol, are you talking about scar tissue? The reason we put time between injection sites is to avoid and slow down scar tissue buildup. If you don't wait a proper amount of time before reusing a certain injection site, you'll build scar tissue regardless of whether you're injecting synthol or AAS.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    With the synthol you are sure to rotate between different spots on the muscle you are working on. There is a system you follow so that you are not injecting into the same spot over and over. You also need to spread out the oil so that the muscle increases its size in a normal manner, otherwise you might get lumps.

Yeah I see, Thanks maldorf. You been busy, have not see you on to much lately

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Greg Valentino says his arm size is due to site injections of 2or three grams of test and two or three grams of eq per week and not synthrol. His fascia looks stretched out to me.

that guy is an embarresment to the entire universe. He should be nominated for the biggest deush bag in the universe!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    don't be this idiot..
    my nephew can kick his ass..

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    that guy looks retarted..

sphincter is offline Member
    IMO syntherol looks horrible unless used in such a manner as to SLIGHTLY bring added size to a lagging body part for competition only and is not somethine you want to use to shape your body wit... that's what BBing and AAS is for.

Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    IMO syntherol looks horrible unless used in such a manner as to SLIGHTLY bring added size to a lagging body part for competition only and is not somethine you want to use to shape your body wit... that's what BBing and AAS is for.
    I used one course of syntherol going by Big A's protocol on another web site. It brought the size of my left arm closer to the size of my right. Previously my right was noticably larger. You cannot tell that I used it, looks perfectly normal. So when used correctly, it is a great tool. Really only meant though for seasoned veterans that have been bodybuilding for a long while and looking to fine tune.

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    Yeah I see, Thanks maldorf. You been busy, have not see you on to much lately
    Been on another site mostly.

Thread Information