Thread: help with stack

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member

help with stack

this will be my 2nd cycle, the first being 4 years ago. i was thinking of running a 8 week cycle, with 450mg of eq and 250mg sust once on sunday and thursday. i have clomid and hcg . i used clomid on my first cycle many years ago, but i have no experience with hcg. can someone help me figure our where to add the hcg.

weeks 1-8
    sunday 450 mg of eq, 250 mg of sustanon
    thursday same as above

i would be adding more to the stack but this is all i got. any help would be great

26 years old, 5'6 185 lbs 12% bf

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    The "Where" is best answered after the "Why" is given.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Horrible, running 450:250 ratio eq to test...and running eq for 8 weeks? you will see nothing from it. bump the sust to at least 450, run EQ for AT LEAST 12 weeks, stop eq a week or two before you stop test....then afterwards you can run hcg at about 500 ui/day for 2 weeks following last injection, then run nolva/aromasin for 6 weeks. good luck.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Test doesnt always have to higher than other compounds. Many guys run a hrt dose of test at like 125 a week and run other compounds much, much higher.
    If you are going to run a shorter cycle, then you need shorter esters. Eq is a 15 day ester and sustanon has a good protion of its esters being longer than 7 days.
    I am not a fan of the idea of multi estered tests, and if i did ever have to use sust (because thats all i had) i would shoot it eod.

Eq is generally recomended to be used for 12 weeks,because the ester is so long it takes a while to start seeing effects.

As far as your pct, well you need nolvadex . Read up on anthony roberts pct, its very widely used with success.

Thread Information