Towel is offline Associate Member

some questions about T3

hey guys i am doing some research about T3. I bumped into some questions maybe someone can help me a hand here.

1. I am thinking about adding T3 to my next cycle. Not for burning off fat but to increase my metabolism and eat a shit load of more food. I want to do some extreme things with my diet, but I really have a problem handling much food. So if I take let's say 50mcg of T3 every day in my cycle, will i realy be able to eat much more food or isn't it worth it?

2. At some places I read that one should not be on T3 more than 6 weeks and at other places I read that you can be on T3 for 9 month and recover in 2 months no problem. What's up with that?

3. According to some information that I read. T3 is catabolic drug and must always be combined with some kinda aas. Can the same be said if one is bulking with a very high calorie/protein/carb diet while not being on aas. So just take T3 to optimize metabolism and eat more. Will it have beneficial or will it burn your hard earned muscle?

4. I also read something about side effect of T3 on natural GH levels. But I didin't understand what they where talking about. Anyone knows?

ok i think that's enough to know for now

Towel is offline Associate Member
    common bro's 32 views and no replies I hope my questions where not too hard to answer :P

enlighten me with your great knowledge!

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Personally in my experience I've never been more hungry while on T3, if you won't use it for fat burning purposes but to eat more food (more hunger), I'd prefer something like EQ, it is a nice appetite increaser.
    Do not exceed the redline of 6 weeks of use, it coulde cause you some thyroid disfunction, then keep the dose under 50 mcg or it could become catabolic, otherwise stack it with some Clen (I love this combo).
    I've read something about negative influences on GH, but nothing clear...
    CL

deez.nutz is offline New Member
    If you are worried about the catabolic effect of T3 which you should be, you should stack it with clen . Also I've read some studies that indicate the Thyroid gland is quite resiliant in recovery from T3 therapy.

BigDog69 is offline New Member
    I have taken as much as 260mcgs of T3 with no appetite increase. Use GHRP-6 , it is supposed to make your appetite go out of control.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog69 View Post
    I have taken as much as 260mcgs of T3 with no appetite increase.
    For how long? Did it worked?

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog69 View Post
    I have taken as much as 260mcgs of T3 with no appetite increase. Use GHRP-6 , it is supposed to make your appetite go out of control.
    your going to blow out your thyroid

Thread Information