Blooddraine is offline Associate Member

New year cycle...

What up guys, I finally got a new reliable source (again) and ready to start a cycle (with hopes of actually finishing it this time loll).... I ran one previous cycle of test suspension, but could not continue with it.

Neway my guy tells me of a compound called test polyprop (twice a week injections).. and minimal sides similar to the effects of prop. Cycle will look something like this:

1-4 MHN
    1-12 Test polyprop
    Have Arimidex in case of sides...

Pct: I have aromasin and nolva ready and am planning on getting HCG before I start the cycle...

My question is has anyone heard of polyprop? How long do i need to wait after last injection to start pct??

Thx guys!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    never heard of it mate,ugl obviously???
    i take it this is just another name for prop then if it has trhe ''same effects''?
    if so then it should be injectead ed if not eod at the very least................
    if it is another ugl version of prop then you start clomid therapy 3 days later.......

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

no well it is prop... but im guessing from the name "poly" it is a bunch of prop esters together.. making it longer lasting similar to the effects of test e or c... but my buddy tried the stuff and didnt notice much, if any, bloating or other side effects (thats what i meant by similar to prop)... hes a good friend of mine and i trust his word, but you guys are experienced and best ppl to ask for advice...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    cycle seems good to go. i would be curious to find out the proper injection protocol for that polyprop.

i guess I am just going to run it at 2x/week and see how, if at all, lethargic i feel from unstable test levels.. based on that ill either keep injections at 2x a week or increase to more frequent injections... ill keep everyone posted once i start in january.... until then if anyone knows of this compound plz either reply here or pm me...

any help would be wonderful... thx guys

Quote Originally Posted by Blooddraine View Post
    i guess I am just going to run it at 2x/week and see how, if at all, lethargic i feel from unstable test levels.. based on that ill either keep injections at 2x a week or increase to more frequent injections... ill keep everyone posted once i start in january.... until then if anyone knows of this compound plz either reply here or pm me...

any help would be wonderful... thx guys
    Even If this polyprop is a long,short ester blend I would Treat it like sustanon and shoot it eod.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooddraine View Post
    but im guessing from the name "poly" it is a bunch of prop esters together
    That is not a correct statement. Prop is one ester, you don't have a bunch of prop esters. Be careful because you can have a prop ester of different compounds. Check the label for that.

i know prop is one ester... but the prefix "poly" means many and simply looking at the name implies that the compound has many prop esters... I could be wrong, but just by the name that is what I would guess. What do you mean by "prop ester of different compounds"??

Correct me if I am wrong but if the substance the prop ester is attached is in question, then I have to clarify that it is test... is that what you were saying??

thx for the input guys, appreciate it.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes. "Poly" leads me to think that there can be various hormones with prop ester. Like a blend og test prop/ mast prop, something like that. See what i mean?

But if its clear its test prop no problem. Guess its just the way they named it.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    it shud tell you wat is in the vial mate if its a multi estered compound................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

well i dont have it in my posession yet.. so ill wait to get it n see what it says.

thx for all the help guys.

Thread Information