stokedit09 is offline New Member

Talking Another Cycle Test Androphen & Dbol critique!

Hey board members I wanted to get some opinions on my upcomming cycle! I am 5'10" and weight about 195lbs with about 12% bodyfat! I have been training for the last 3 years and am at the point now to where i am @ a plateau so I figured that it would be time to get on some gear! I got my hands on 1000mgs of 10mg tabs of ** Dbol tabs, I also got 1000mgs of ** 50mg tabs, a (10ml) vile of Test Androphen 275, and a (10ml) bottle of Equipoise 200mgs! I was originally just gonna stack the orals with the androphen 275 what do u guys recommend? I also will be running my PCT with Clomid 50mg tabs when should I start running this and should I get milk thistle and nolvadex as well? I also would like to get on some per workout supps mainly somethin that will give me huge amounts of energy and post workout protein/creatine? If you guys wouldnt mind would you be able to break me down a weekly cycle! And if possible break me down how many mgs a day i should take? Let me know guys i would greatly appreciate it!
    Last edited by stokedit09; 11-10-2007 at 08:45 AM.

anyone?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Is this your first cycle?

2nd cycle! I need your guys opinions and help before i start i want to run to where i get the best all around gains for size! Help me out!

Thread Information