Thread: Piss Test

Rizmon is offline Associate Member

Piss Test

court makes me take 2 piss tests a week..... they dont check for steroids just your normal drugs weed coke pills etc.. my question is i will be taking anadrols sustanon letro (femara) arimidex .... will any of these make me pop on these piss tests or no

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    you should be ok.

Rizmon is offline Associate Member
    yea thats what i thought guess well find out

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    I think you will be fine. Good luck man

sphincter is offline Member
    you're fine. nothing you listed is an opiate nor any derivitave of the illegal drugs they're looking for so there is no reason for it to come back dirty.

HOWEVER; be aware that there were two guys on here before that were in your situation who's PO noticed their size increases and that, coupled with some rumors of juice led to a steroid test as well...

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    The thing about urine tests is this....the initial test is usually done with a cartridge sorta like a pregnancy test that detects metabolites from the NIDA-5...the catch is...if you pop postive, even if you have a RX for what ever it is, they send the sample through GCMS as a "confirmatory test" and most anything shows up then. I was on a rx Benzo once and with a regular test poped positive, of course I had a reason for it but they still had to send it though the GCMS as protocol. I got to see the results of that test and it showed the normal RX drug that I had been taking and it also showed levels of ;Acetomenephen (tylenol), metoprolol (toprol b/p med) AND escitalopram (depression med)

this leds me to believe that on the confirmatory test they do (GCMS) that if you are taking anything that they have a metabolite to compare it to, it will show up postive for them to see.

Food for thought

sphincter is offline Member
    good info to have Mr. Dizz

Thread Information