Thread: Clen jitters

girlinlove is offline New Member

Clen jitters

I have been reading a lot on clen and I know that one of the side effects can be jitters/shaking but in the logs and posts I have been reading no one has mentioned them, only headaches and cramps. Are the jitters very bad? Do you feel sick to your stomach all day? Are these just signs you moved up your dose to fast? Sorry if this in in the wong place I am learning.

TIA

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I got the jitters the entire time I ran it. Most call it the shakes. You won't feel sick to your stomach or at least I didn't. My sides were strange cramps and shakes, but the cramp were never to severe. The shakes were a bit annoying but I don't care about them.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    It all depends on you....aswell as the doses....i dont have any of the jitters or cramps....you want to stat off low and work your way up and see how your body responds...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    The shakes were a bit annoying but I don't care about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    It all depends on you....you want to stat off low and work your way up and see how your body responds...
    ^^^Agreed with both!

Some experience many and/or intense sides, and others virtually none. I never had headaches or gastro issues, but did require Taurine for cramping, especially that inane (not the same as insane) little cramp of the perineum (the area between the scrotum and anus).

The jitters/shakes are comparable to that of Ephedra, but don't worry you won't look like a crackhead! And as stated above, always start low and increase as tolerable. Sounds like you've did your homework, so practice is the only way to know. Oddly, each source and sometimes batch can vary your sides, i.e. I had no cramps at all on tabs.
    Last edited by magic32; 11-17-2007 at 09:06 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    No cramping for me. Just the shakes. A little annoying, but not too bad.

Stock is offline Member
    The shakes are more tolerable for me if I break up the dosage during the day. Just dont take any past 2:00pm, the first, and last, time I took it later than that I couldnt sleep.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Enough people have commented on my shaky hands that I'm not sure I will use clen again. I've gotten comments like "you must have been on quite a bender last night," from my mom. Cramps were manageable with enough taurine.

zodethedragon is offline Junior Member
    i got jitters only when im holding a pin or somethen no 1 said any thing
    but the cramps suck

ThisBigBastard is offline Junior Member
    My hands got pretty shaky when taking clen . If you are trying to write something it can get annoying. I kept thinking co-workers were going to think I was a spaz or something.

pigrond is offline Member
    shakes ,headaches ,and cramping ,iget all 3 for the 1st week then after that just shakes i usually start at 50mcg and work up to 100 in the wk 1 wk 2 is 150mcg and then off for 2 wks

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I had a really hard time writing notes in class, to the point where i couldnt read what i was writing a day later. I didnt really mind it but it could be annoying at times where it would make me look nervous when in fact i was just sitting around normally.

I doubt i'll use clen again though, didnt do much for me

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    jitters I got throughout the whole duration of usage...It's not that bad really

the cramps went away with a few days with taurine supplementation

Didn't experience headaches or nausea.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    For me the jitters were there all cycle long. The headaches subside after 1st week. Cramps were never a problem.

haskell954 is offline Junior Member
    Never had cramps or headaches....but jitters yeah, the whole cycle.

ANALISTOPS is offline New Member
    Going on the all this evidence about jitters, should electricians stay away from using clen and working at the same time ?

MasonMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANALISTOPS View Post
    Going on the all this evidence about jitters, should electricians stay away from using clen and working at the same time ?
    lol...i would stay away from that...im on clen right now and my dose was this morning and my hands still tremble a little while typing. right after the dose is the worst for me but it tapers off later on through out the day. the hardest thing ive noticed while taking clen is injections and trying to aspirate with crazy hands. ive learned to inject prior to clen usage so the shaking isnt out of control and i end up hitting a vain...

zodethedragon is offline Junior Member
    no i went to work just take split your does befor and after work it not like crack addict jitters for me as you see every one is different

roidrage625 is offline Junior Member
    i get a little bit of cramping in my legs when doing cardio but thats it.. i get shakes in the morning after i take my dosage but after doing cardio for about an hour and then finally eating they go away for the most part. its nothing i personally cant stand but everyones different. i got up to 120mcg and decided to try 140 and 140 seemed to be 2 annoying so i dropped back down to 120 with no problems at all. good luck... i am happy with my clen and results so far!

Thread Information