notatallafreak is offline New Member

1ST CYLCLE ADVICE w/ EQ ALONE MABY W/ TEST

im new i have eq ... dont need to gain alot just 10-20 lbs and get stronger nothing major im 145 lbs 5'10 ...... kinda scared by what ive read as far as not using tes w/ eq..... is test something i should take w/ eq for first time cylce & for my goal and hormone safety (i read u should allwaysd include test) or should i could i use eq alone and take clomid post cycle and reach my goal .... like i said i dont want to gain anything more than 25lbs 20 would be nice and some good strength nothing major hope to hear back from some one with some good advice thanks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    What the hell dude you don't need steroids , you need to eat... how long have you been lifting?
    Last edited by AandF6969; 11-12-2007 at 11:25 PM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    25 pounds of muscle without an upward shift in bodyfat isn't going to happen with anything short of a radical change in diet and probably years of hard work even with steroids . how old are you? have you even tried eating and working out?

i eat good and do small work outs and im 21

Quote Originally Posted by notatallafreak View Post
    i eat good and do small work outs and im 21
    What exactly is "eating good"? Do you know how many calories you eat every day? It's impossible to gain weight without having a sufficient amount of raw materials entering your body to build muscle (even with steroids ). Steroids aren't magic, they don't create muscle out of thin air.

Your maintenance level of calories is about 2650 calories, meaning if you eat this amount you stay at the same weight every day. To gain muscle at an efficient rate, you should eat 500-1000 more than this. Do you eat 3000-3500 calories every day? Doubt it.

And "small work outs?" WTF, start doing heavy lifts like squat, deadlift, bench, rows, military press, etc. Small work outs don't get you big.

I'd highly recommend posting your diet and workouts in the appropriate forums for critique. There are major problems in one or both of these aspects of your regimen that need fixed, and steroids won't fix the problems.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 11-12-2007 at 11:39 PM.

forget the thought of steroids ever entered your mind. Post what you eat in the diet forum, and be willing to make some changes. This stuff isn't good for you and you don't need it.

i know and thats good advise thats really the bottom line im glad u replied, i dont get more than enough calories but im going to from now on! and i allways lift heavy w/ sets of 10. 10 times through out the day with dumbbells curls and bench press and pull ups ....ill start doing heavy lifts like squat, deadlift, bench, rows, military press but now i have this eq and want to know how i should take it

How you should take it is in your car. Where you should take it is to somebody else.

damn i dont mind the hard love i just want to know the details why i shouldnt take it .. i wanted to take it but im not hard headed about this i just wanted a boost to start gettin to a great strong body

i know the bottom line w/ calories and good training as aand said i will do that and w/ eq alone to help im not makin a good choice?
    Last edited by notatallafreak; 11-13-2007 at 12:15 AM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    What exactly is "eating good"? Do you know how many calories you eat every day? It's impossible to gain weight without having a sufficient amount of raw materials entering your body to build muscle (even with steroids ). Steroids aren't magic, they don't create muscle out of thin air.
    How many times I've read this, and everytime I think "damn, it's RIGHT!!!"
    You couldn't be more correct bro.
    CL

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    i know the bottom line w/ calories and good training as aand said i will do that and w/ eq alone to help im not makin a good choice?
    Of course you are not.
    CL

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    everyone here has summed up the issue well.

you wont gain 20-25 pounds on an eq cycle. you need to focus on diet and training, developing a solid foundation, then after years of hard work and reaching for your genetic potential you can take the next step into aas use.

until then, dont be discouraged.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    A buck 45 and wanting to do roids?????? EAT BOY EAT!!!!

there has to be something light that is helpfull and not negative towards health

there has to be something light that is helpfull and not negative towards health
    Food

yes

yes i read for a hour in the diet section i need a diet plan were do i start or what can u recomend to bulk you are a big help thanx
    Last edited by notatallafreak; 11-13-2007 at 03:17 AM.

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    Start with a minimum of 6 to 7 meals a day eating every two and a half to three hours
    I prefer real food where ever possible over shakes and bars and I personally have a cheat meal once a week. You need to be putting more calories in then you are burning up so you if you want to grow you need to know exactly how many cals you are taking in. Have a read in the diet section and you will find all you need to know. Dont even worry about a cycle till you have your diet in check. Learn to eat it is the key

NorseTemplar is offline New Member
    As far as my own diet, I just keep things like avocados, rice, spaghetti, beef, chicken, tomatoes, etc. around the house, and eat what and when I feel like eating, which generally runs about 3500-4000 calories per day (I'm blessed with a love for those kinds of food, and a distaste for sweets.). Also, get a good multivitamin, and add it to your diet. Keep in mind that you will need to do a bit of math to know your vitamin intake, as the nutrition facts were designed for a 2000 calorie diet.

In short, do a bit more homework. When your get a bit bigger (No offense, but body mass does affect how you would handle steroids or anything else you put into your body. At your weight, it could seriously harm you.), post your (NEW) stats, and we'll guide you from there. Good luck!

P.S. You may need to work out more as well.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    How you should take it is in your car. Where you should take it is to somebody else.
    Found that to be hilarious...

Anyways to the thread starter as everyone has said you need to get your diet in check. But Im not gonna tell you you need to be a 200+ pound monster that cant gain naturally to use steroids . But you need to atLEAST know that you can gain naturally by putting on a solid 20lbs the old fashioned way (diet and training). Lets say you ran this cycle for 12 weeks and gained 20lbs... You figure your diet was in check because you had good gains. You go into pct and have low test levels and quit gaining. But then you find out that the steroids DID work a lil magic because you start losing weight in PCT. Ok say you fix your diet and hold onto 15 of those pounds... Not so bad huh? Hmm lets see 12 week cycle + 4 week pct = 15lbs.... Now lets look at someone who is not on steroids and has there diet in check and is small and just started eating to grow. At your weight you could easily gain a pound a week. So 16 weeks = 16 pounds....

You could litterally gain just as much if not more naturally with your stats in the same amount of time. Also, you would still have your gear so in the future when your gains are coming much slower you could then run the cycle. Everyone says steroids dont work magic and they dont im not saying they dont but at the same time they do. I have witnessed firsthand a buddy not eating enough grow big while ON cycle then lose it all off cycle. I told him the whole time that he was not eating enough and he would be like oh yeah then why am I up X amount of pounds? You gotta know how to eat to grow and you gotta be sure that you can do this naturally before you can expect to keep any gains you could make on cycle.

yea thanks yall helped me forshure my priority is diet and training so maby in like 6 months ill be were i should be now naturally just to know what do yall think of eq in comparison to everything else what would be best to think about takin 6 months to a year from now

kick6 is offline Banned
    At 21 you're really too young. You're going to affect your natural ability to grow (and not just muscle) by doing this too early. Train natural, and don't think about steroids until you're 25!

Thread Information