Thread: Next cycle help

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member

Next cycle help

Hi guys it's been a long time since my last post but its good to see the site is even better since the last time i logged on, and some of the advice and information you guys provide is second to none, the reason i'm posting is i've been out of training for the past 1yr and i've jus got back into the gym and i'm planning my cycle for the beggining of next year, this will be the third steroid cycle i've done overall i usually go for a deca sust combo of 400mg deca 500mg sust both shot twice per week, but for this cycle i'm thinking about doing something differant with the deca what test would you guys advise and what doasge in your own opinions any help will be really appreceiated but as i say i'm still in the planning stage of my next cycle.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    test is test. Multi stered tests imo are harder to manipulate steady blood levels. If you are using decca (a 12 or 14 day ester i forget) use enth (a 12 day ester). Shoot every 3.5 days. 400-600 decca and 4-600 test. Id also frontload bth compounds

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Deca has a 21 day ester, but it can shut you down hard so you may need more time. Sust needs to be injected EOD min. Id go Enan or Cyp @ 500 mg/ew. Shoot it w/ your deca @ 400-600 mg/ew. No, test does not have to be higher dosed than deca, fyi. Make sure you run your test a couple weeks past the deca. Good luck.

Thread Information