kif
    kif is offline Member

Age and steroids

I always here people talk about not starting steroids at an early age. My question is....is there an age that you should stop using them. I'm 32 i've done two cycles. I'd like to keep doing 1 cycle a year...just wondering at what age to stop?

topnotch is offline Member
    i think that could vary depending on person...and also the cycles...i mean if it's low dose stuff, obviously it can't be too bad, since drs prescribe trt and hrt all the time to varying ages...the main thing in my advice would be how is your health, are the benefits still outwei***ng the side affects, and get your blood tests done

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    well I am 52 and doing TRT, I will do 100mg Test E and 100mg Deca per week until I die. I probably will not cycle anymore as I just dont get the benefit.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kif View Post
    I always here people talk about not starting steroids at an early age. My question is....is there an age that you should stop using them. I'm 32 i've done two cycles. I'd like to keep doing 1 cycle a year...just wondering at what age to stop?
    I am 30 and i do 1 cycle a year since i was 28. I plan on continuing this protocol until 40 or so, until I find recovery is being affected. After that point is peptides for me and possibly hrt (if test levels are low) with an occasional cycle.

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Thanks for the input fellas

Thread Information