Thread: Clen cycle

joesaltguy is offline New Member

Clen cycle

All right I finally decided upon a set up for my first cycle, I am choosing to go with a six week clen cycle along with cytomel , I have a couple questions on this
    -Should I take nolvadex along with this cycle to enhance the hardened appearance
    -If nolvadex is not needed during the cyle, should I still pct with nolvadex or clomid as a clen cylce is mild
    -anyone that has experience with this could offer suggestions on amplifying or rectifying
    -any experience with www.capital-pharmacy.com
    -is the lowered weight maintanable or will my weight shoot right back up after the cycle
    I am basically looking to get a harder more ripped appearance and feel this is best pathway, I am 5'10'' and 215 lbs. with 14%-16% BF
    thank you for any help or suggestions
    Last edited by joesaltguy; 11-13-2007 at 10:34 PM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I'd not call it a "cycle"...but anyway here's some suggests:

- There is no need to take nolva, it's for other purposes;
    - IMO there's even no need for a PCT for clen +cyto cycle;
    - Make sure you don't pass 140mcg of clen dosage;
    - About maintaining your weight after, it depends from your diet.
    CL

Blog Entries
    clen is not AAS. neither is cytomel . And i would not ever take cytomel (T3) unless i was using it in conjuction with AAS, especially considering the goals you've listed. T3 raises your metabolism. That is ALL it does. A raised metabolism, unless in an otherwise hightened anabolic state, will burn not only fat but MUSCLE also. Which, considering your goals, would not be a good thing.

darr is offline Member
    There is no need for nolva with this (cycle) as it serves no purpose.

so if not cytomel what would you guys recommend for taking in conjunction with clen

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic View Post
    clen is not AAS. neither is cytomel . And i would not ever take cytomel (T3) unless i was using it in conjuction with AAS, especially considering the goals you've listed. T3 raises your metabolism. That is ALL it does. A raised metabolism, unless in an otherwise hightened anabolic state, will burn not only fat but MUSCLE also. Which, considering your goals, would not be a good thing.
    This is WHY we add Clen in conjunction with it. I've found this is a nice fat-loss stack, but not a muscle/weight loss one.
    CL

Anyway, for the threadstarter, I'd prefer another kind of cycle for your goals...
    So, which are your goals more specifically? In terms of gains, bf, I mean.
    CL

alright thanks you guys for the help, I've been really researching this but there is so much information and so much I don't know
    A clear description of my goals would be to reduce my BF from around 16% to single digits, I really don't need to put on much muscle as I am already 215 at 5'10''. I really don't need to put on mass and also want to take a more mild steroid to minimize side effects. Thus, I was looking toward the more mild clen , however if AAS is needed perhaps I could take a more mild one, could you guys recommend a mild aas to take in conjunction with clen
    thanks

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic View Post
    clen is not AAS. neither is cytomel. And i would not ever take cytomel (T3) unless i was using it in conjuction with AAS, especially considering the goals you've listed. T3 raises your metabolism. That is ALL it does. A raised metabolism, unless in an otherwise hightened anabolic state, will burn not only fat but MUSCLE also. Which, considering your goals, would not be a good thing.

i agree... if you aren't on AAS then don't take t3 unless you are willing to lose some muscle which most people wouldn't settle for... Good luck!

can anyone recommend a more mild aas to take in conjunction to clen ?

zodethedragon is offline Junior Member
    clen didnt help me much good luck

DMCat is offline New Member
    Ketotifen

thank you I'll look into that

Thread Information