jamie_h_321 is offline New Member

Exclamation Urgent please!!!

right i have been on deca and testaviron for 4 week now 1 ml of deca and 1 ml of testaviron a week and i have been able to get an erection easily till now i have come down with flu and cant get an erection is this normal?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Flu could be one of the test sides, but IMO it's not normal at slow dosages like that.
    I hope this will help you: try add 500IU/week of HCG .
    CL

will hcg help erection problems and what about when i finish the course ive got 30 tabs of nolva 30 clomid and some hcg what would be the best way to have the pct
    Last edited by jamie_h_321; 11-14-2007 at 05:12 AM.

I'm sure there is someone else here that can give you a better solution than mine, but I'll try to help you anyway. HCG is not an "erection" stimulator, it's gonadotropins that reebost your natty test production. Your problem delivers from the fact that maybe your natural test has already been shutted down and there isn't exogenous test enough to abridge that, so IMO you could keep HCG at 500IU starting eod from NOW, than watch the results and use Clomid and Nolva for PCT (they would suffuce). Good Luck!
    CL

Rizmon is offline Associate Member
    what chucklee sounds about right... wish i could help more but i never really get that problem

Rizmon is offline Associate Member
    you only been on for 4 weeks then theres really no way for your natural test to be completely shut off .. try uping the test to 2 a week

GimmeAHellYeah is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Rizmon, I never had that problem when I ran Deca because I always ran more test then deca during the cycle. Try upping the test. How many mg is the Deca and test?

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeAHellYeah View Post
    I agree with Rizmon, I never had that problem when I ran Deca because I always ran more test then deca during the cycle. Try upping the test. How many mg is the Deca and test?
    Agreed. Run more test

can't help you if you don't tell us what dosages you are taking of deca /test... You have test symptoms (flu) and deca symptoms (limp dick) so your gonna have to tell us how much of each you are taking.

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    You need to up the dose of the test praps your sensetive with the deca , some people get probs and some dont.

darr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187 View Post
    can't help you if you don't tell us what dosages you are taking of deca/test... You have test symptoms (flu) and deca symptoms (limp dick) so your gonna have to tell us how much of each you are taking.
    Toatally agree!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    nothing to do with upping the test dosage watsoever,250mg weekly of test is more than sufficiant to keep your sex drive going watever you are running,
    that is unless its a 19 nor eg deca /tren ect ect...........
    you will need to run caber/bromo/dostinex as you are obviously suffering from prolactin/progesterone sides due to the deca,no matter how much test you run it will not fix this.............
    unless its just down to the fact that you may be run down from the onsett from the test flu...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

xero is offline Associate Member
    Why is this titled "urgent"? It's not like you have a life threatening problem here.

Calm down and up your test a bit. And remember - nobody has actually died from not being able to get an erection.

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    nothing to do with upping the test dosage watsoever,250mg weekly of test is more than sufficiant to keep your sex drive going watever you are running,
    you will need to run caber/bromo/dostinex as you are obviously suffering from prolactin/progesterone sides due to the deca,no matter how much test you run it will not fix this.............
    unless its just down to the fact that you may be run down from the onsett from the test flu...............

agreed, this fella may actually have the flu... you know, the real kind..would need to know the dosages to further diagnose

facile is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    Why is this titled "urgent"? It's not like you have a life threatening problem here.

Calm down and up your test a bit. And remember - nobody has actually died from not being able to get an erection.
    but some have given up livin!

but seriously I am sure, someone on the board will help, good luck.

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    hey booz are you saying that even when running test at a low dose, running decca, and not being able to get an erection is a prog side from the decca/19 nor? and running bromo would help?

right ive got 15 tabs of nolvadex 30 tabs of clomid and some hcg dont know what iu it is i am picking it up 2day what will the best way to use them. i am stopping this cycle

Maybe stopping the deca could be a simple and quick solution.
    CL

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jnm View Post
    hey booz are you saying that even when running test at a low dose, running decca, and not being able to get an erection is a prog side from the decca/19 nor? and running bromo would help?
    yes.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

i am going to start a fresh course i will keep the rest of the deca and testaviron and maybe use it with something else next course i want to begin my pct now what will the best way to do this.

ANALISTOPS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie_h_321 View Post
    i am going to start a fresh course i will keep the rest of the deca and testaviron and maybe use it with something else next course i want to begin my pct now what will the best way to do this.
    Reading does have its advantages. Sounds like the best place for your solution is in the PCT forum and thus you'll avoid getting a permanent soft-on.

Thread Information