LL08 is offline Member

painful EQ? Possible?

Hi guys,

Just a quick question hopefully...

I recently started with EQ 200mg/ML and test E 250 mg/mL

Apparently the Test E was the darker yellow liquid which was supposedly EO

The EQ was suspended in a lighter yellow colour ?

The problem is if that is right the EQ hurts like an absolute BITCH.. I did my thigh last nyt and could not sleep similar to the pain from prop but isn't EQ supposed to be painless?

The Test E 250 is painless...

Could this be possible or is the eq test e and vice versa???? Keeping in mind that I injected the EQ into a virgin muscle????

Thanks

JAY_WD is offline Member
    I'm currently using Equiplex and all my EQ injections sting really bad for a while after. I guessing its due to high BA content.

LL08 is offline Member
    So nothing to be worried about ?

I'm just concerned that I have them the wrong way around and if that is the case i'd be doing the wrong amounts...

I was told that it was high in BA - would this mean for a virgin muscle it could cause me to not be able to sleep it is that painful?

Was fine in my shoulders but I've done them plenty of times...

thanks

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Well the 2nd time i injected i woke up in middle of night with bad pain coulnt move my leg or walk. Had to take work off. Went to doctor and said possible infection. Gave me some anti-biotics and pain went away immediately Maybe you should get checked.

soon2bfreak is offline Junior Member
    how big of a shot was it, i find anyhing more then 1.5ml into the thigh causes me pain. also after being off for a while my first shot with some eq 300mg/ml into the glute cause extream pain and swelling (looked like a soft ball had hit my ass) for about 3-4 days. it was due to a to high ba content. after a few shots the muscle got used to it and didn't have any pain after i would say the fourth shot

meatmeup is offline New Member
    sorry guys newbie on the web i what is high ba? well the pain thing is great news because i just got a batch of boldabol 200. boldenone undecelynate.

gonna take it with test prop 100, with stanozolol 50mg 2-3 weeks into my coarse.
    also can you pump this into your arm as i never have pain when i use my arms just my legs
    Last edited by meatmeup; 11-21-2007 at 09:40 PM.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meatmeup View Post
    sorry guys newbie on the web i what is high ba? well the pain thing is great news because i just got a batch of british dragon's boldabol 200. boldenone undecelynate.

gonna take it with test prop 100, with stanozolol 50mg 2-3 weeks into my coarse.
    also can you pump this into your arm as i never have pain when i use my arms just my legs
    BA=Benzyl Alcohol
    Can't post lab names on forum....edit your post.

See w ww. s p o t i n j e c t i o ns .com (remove spaces) for injection sites and make sure you rotate injection sites.

just from reading your posts i can tell that you have not done your research.
    you are wasting your time and money and potentially harming your body.

you will not get the results you want fom these substances so basically your cycle is a waste of time.

take the time needed to research. there is no rush....it will pay off in the long run.

meatmeup is offline New Member

any good information sites

im just an amateur so i need help plz

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by meatmeup View Post
    im just an amateur so i need help plz
    At 6'1" and 169lbs, there is no steroid on earth that will help you. Your diet needs a major overhaul, you should head to the diet forum and read up on bulking diets, you should easily be able to reach 200lbs in a matter of months.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    At 6'1" and 169lbs, there is no steroid on earth that will help you. Your diet needs a major overhaul, you should head to the diet forum and read up on bulking diets, you should easily be able to reach 200lbs in a matter of months.
    Agreed!

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soon2bfreak View Post
    how big of a shot was it, i find anyhing more then 1.5ml into the thigh causes me pain. also after being off for a while my first shot with some eq 300mg/ml into the glute cause extream pain and swelling (looked like a soft ball had hit my ass) for about 3-4 days. it was due to a to high ba content. after a few shots the muscle got used to it and didn't have any pain after i would say the fourth shot
    Cheers for that...It was 2.5ml and funny you should mention it. After about 1.5ml something didn't feel right. Seemed like the muscle said enough is enough. I checked with my source and he has told me it is fairly high in BA. It was just a little worrying reading some posts of eq being painless whilst test e being extremely painful!

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD View Post
    Well the 2nd time i injected i woke up in middle of night with bad pain coulnt move my leg or walk. Had to take work off. Went to doctor and said possible infection. Gave me some anti-biotics and pain went away immediately Maybe you should get checked.
    This is spot on what me and my friend had. Woke up in the middle of the nyt at the same time, finally got to sleep around the same time. Now 2 days later can walk again. I'm thinking it is due to the high ba and not an infection and it is probably just more debilitating than the arm because it is such a big muscle. Furthermore recovery is slower because we are on our feet all day. Anyway thanks a lot mate i appreciate your responses.

Thread Information