Thread: abort mission

sphincter is offline Member

abort mission

I am in a living situation where things arecertainly sub-optimal. I just discussed with teh wife last night and we are looking into moving for the short ter mbut this is a huge PITA since we intend to move out of state early next year anyway and so 2 moves just sux. the problem is I rented out part of a house from a 75yo lady to save money for the wedding.. wedding came and went and we're planning to move so we just stayed here but the old lady has MAJOR issues with guys and is constantly riding my case which causes me great stress plus, the worst part, is she gets spastic if I try to go in the kitchen (common) area and get food if she's in there so my diet suffers.

I have good and bad runs where I'll easily get my 4200-5000 cal/d for a week or two but then things like yesterday will happen and I'll be stuck on my side of the house eating PB on wheat crackers all day 'cause she's in the kitchen.

I'm kinda torn between aborting mission, hittin PCT, and restating when in the new place and settled so I can eat properly REGULARLY; and just tou***ng it out a couple more weeks till we find a suitable place to get into...

what do you guys think? I think I should cut bait and go home until I can really dedicate things properly... I mean, 3-4 weeks and I'll be mostly done with PCT and in my recovery phase... then another month or two and I could start back up fresh, de-stressed, and properly primed with food.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    Geez bro i would take some time off till u get things straight,u need total dedication or u might as well forget it.Good luck bro

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Do you have a fridge on your side? if you do try and make a bunch of chicken and keep it in there....just eat it cold as long as you can get in the kitchen every other day you should be able to manage

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Break that old bitch's hip

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    yup yup^^

sphincter is offline Member
    yeah.. it was O.K. to deal with the added stress since the wedding was close, and SOO expensive but now it's over I find it harder and harder to justify staying here even though it'll bae a PITA to move, I'll feel SOO much releif when I'm king of my own damned castle again... I haven't lived with any one elses rules since I was a pre teen.. I have always been man of the house paying bills and all so this has been really tough on me... and to make it worse, the old bitch is NICE AS PIE to my wife but then gripes at me for every little thing and there is no other possible answer/explanation for anything except for whatever she says... the earth is FLAT.. regardless of whatever I may say or show her to disprove it; I'm just being stubborn and hard headed... MAN this is hard!!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Living with a dragon lady to save money WTF
    That must be some really cheap rent

pigrond is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969 View Post
    Break that old bitch's hip
    hahahahaahahahahaha

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    rtd protein. If you dont have a fridge, get a cooler. I pack 2 days of food at least to bring with me to my jobsites and i just eat on it all day. There is a way to get it done. You just might have to plan alot more and deal with some inconvience

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    or you could break the old bag's hip. But i wouldnt suggest that cause i love old people.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Your doing the right thing. You need a place to come home to and not have to worry about crap like that. You must have some friends. Ask them to help you move.

TAPPER is offline Junior Member
    Your pimp hand is weak my friend. If the old hag is hustling on the corner she can't irritate you. IMO, turn her out or break a hip. Joking aside, I was in a similar situation while in college. Although I wasn’t on cycle this lady would freak if I used the kitchen after 5PM. If you plan ahead and stock up on a few things it can be done. Single serving tuna in the bag is ready to eat (no draining). With a hotplate you can make oatmeal real easy and warm things from a cooler. Cooked meatballs/chicken/veal/etc in spaghetti sauce will keep for a solid week if kept cold.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit bro, its a common are. Don't give it to her that easy.

Thread Information