RickD is offline New Member

Test-E, Deca .... PCT review or suggestions

I'm getting back on the iron bug. It's been a while but I miss it! I'm 38 and worked out since 17 so I am not new to the scene. I haven't posted in a while but reading lately is really getting me psyched again.
    I ran a few cycles of prohormones when they first came out and then added primo for a great workout and pump. Now I want to make some real gains.
    Stats-
    I am 5'11''
    175 lbs
    low body fat
    2800 calories a day, lean meats and vegetables, protein shakes, multivitamin, creatine, ZMA and B-12

workout-
    Mon flat bench, incline dumbells, cable crossover, dumbell curls, preacher curls

Tue- Squat, leg press, leg extension, leg curls

wed- off

Thur- Military press, upright row, lateral raises, shrugs

Fri- Pullups, bent over barbell rows, lat pulldowns, tricep extensions, skull crushers

sat - sun off

While my gear is on the way I am upping the food intake and increasing cardio.

What I am curious about is the PCT. There is so much info and a lot of it conflicting. here is what I plan to run and the PCT that I used before. Tell me if I should change anything or run it differently.

Week 1 - 10 250 mgs Test E
    Week 1 - 10 250 mgs Deca
    Week 13 40 mgs nolva = 100 mg clomid daily
    Week 14 30 mgs nolva = 50 mg clomid daily
    Week 15 20 mgs nolva = 50 mg clomid daily

I am curious about the other pct's. Arimidex , bromo, exemestane, letro...
    Do I need anything else?
    Would one of these be better than clomid? Clomid makes me to moody....

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    Do you know what progesterone is? you can get it from decca..and 19 nor drugs... it can make your nipples widen... you combat progesterone with bromo or caber...

decca is very suppresive... it takes a while to get out of your system.. soo you should stop the decca 1-2 weeks before the test... then run a STRONG pct after 14 days of your last test shot.

try Anthonys pct

your best friend is research.... do it before your cycle.
    Last edited by jnm; 11-15-2007 at 09:46 PM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    At those doses I think you won't have probs with deca , anyway keep it two weeks less of test. Keep test at least at 500mg/week IMO.
    CL

RickD is offline New Member
    I could trade the deca for 4 weeks of Dbol . Would this be a better idea than running deca with nolva for pct?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=jnm;3706954

sooyou should stop the deca 1-2 weeks before the test... then run a STRONG pct after 14 days of your last test shot.

try Anthonys pct

[/QUOTE]

Agreed

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information