Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

B**k*n Pharm is not human grade and heres proof.

got this from another board. I cant wait to hear Alins responce to it:

So a bro went to Moldova and Checked out ****** Pharmaceuticals.

We know the history of the guy ( untrustable ) but we had this little lie

going on that ***** Pharmaceuticals was a Human Grade Pharma Lab:

http://i19.tinypic.com/82xw3ya.jpg

http://i2.tinypic.com/6tkz6z8.jpg

http://i14.tinypic.com/6sc2bur.jpg

I know I know we already knew he was a scammer. BUT, they had AR and other "GURUS" swearing that they were Human Grade and had a real facility in Moldova(with gmp certifications which apparantely is just a certificate, and an import/export license). So a friend of mine went there and decided to go to the exact address listed on website and advertisements, do a little investigating and picture taking.

Long story short, The "Farmacia" Does not sell Anabolic Androgenic Steroids . Never had, Never will. They have no idea who **** is ; and have zero affiliation with the "UGL" **** pharmaceuticals. So basically **** found a pharmacy and location that nobody would investigate incase anybody tried to see if he was lying about his new "human grade" lab.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    interesting.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    dont know if its human grade but i got my order and it is working like everything else i ordered from ******

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    is it possible they make it and sell it to him secretly?

Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen View Post
    is it possible they make it and sell it to him secretly?
    maybe. this is all just speculation until confirmed imo.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I can't say that it is human grade, but I have used it and it worked fine for me.

celticd is offline Associate Member
    talk about going to crazy lenghts to catch someone out.. i dont know **** but i do see alot of shit thrown his way but it dont seem to stick
    his shop has to be one of the more popular sites and im not sure if thats not what really annoys other guys on other boards trying to make a buck
    is he a scammer?? it dont seem to affect his business,id say he makes a killing..
    moldova is a corrupt country where everyone is on the take,and it wouldnt suprise me if his products are made by a lisensed pharmacuetical somewere out there
    do i think its the pharmacy pictured,NO WAY
    he may be using that premises name as a tax scam,a cover..
    anyway if someone walked in off the street and asked me this and that id tell em wat ur bro was told..NOTHING
    i aint defending no one but theres two sides to every story and im as intrested as the next person to hear what **** response will be
    ive never had any complaints about his services or product

i have used our friend in moldova several times gotton everything i ordered never heard till now he was thought of as a scammer

selective scammer..

i know several diff friends all have a friend in moldova never any problems, guess were lucky

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    damn thats the facility?? i dont understand, wheres the proof its not human grade?
    Last edited by jnm; 11-14-2007 at 03:55 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY View Post
    selective scammer..
    I have heard this before, and I am not on either side when it comes to their business practices, but just to play devil's advocate, how do you know you were scammed if all of your gear doesn't come in? When ordering internationally there is inherent risk involved, and it would seem any number of things could happen to prevent the gear from making it to it's final destination. I once ordered from them and was shorted one package, I chaulked it up to experience and forgot about it, several months later the missing package showed up and was postmarked from the month I ordered it. Once again I'm not defending them, just pointing out that anything can happen.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    selective scammer..
    WHY? Why bring up problems, maybe packs dont make it a people dont get seizure letters. Ive had it happen, getting packs in from other countrys is tricky and not great % as of late. Now wouldnt other labs and businesses try to slander him seem more probable, with him out of the way their profits would double. What would **** tell the people in his office and plant 1 out of every three packs dont go out??? Dont you think there would be better proof then just rumors by now??? What about remailer problems also, theres always middle men that can be the scammers, just doesnt make sense for **** to make a bad name for himself, he makes tons of $$$$ regardless.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

getfit28 is offline Member

Cool

I've heard a buch of rumors but I've also heard of allot of happy cutomers.
    He's been around sometime now & I'll still give him a try...

lol i'm not making any problems. not allowed sorry is, and has been for years! Its out there on the boards for all to see for years now, just research. Yeah packs get seized but the consensus over the years from all the boards is clear that there are just toooo many packs not making it and no seizure letters arrive. When your taking in hundreds of thousands of orders over a year and you only ship say 80% of them that equals tens of thousands of extra dollars in his pocket and he still has 80% of his clientle satisfied. Not to mention the whole..... scandal with **** and now this. Hey everyone can order from who ever the hell they want, but i personally am very happy that info like this is posted on the boards to help me make an educated decision from who i order from. to each their own.
    Last edited by Booz; 11-14-2007 at 05:22 PM.

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    what sucks is that he is the only reliable source i know

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    That guy is a selective scammer in my book. He did it to me. Great communication until i said i didnt get a package. Never heard from them again. Hmmm

yup, i put in an order from again noty allowed read the rules about a year ago for nearly a grand. never saw a single amp/tablet of it. Hes a fvucking b@stard imo. i hate you ****.... oh and no siezure letter.
    Last edited by Booz; 11-14-2007 at 05:23 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I just didnt get packs from a different euro source and no seizure letter, 2 months. Dirtydic did you pursue it in a mature manner??

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I used a long time ago and would NEVER use again. Draw your own conclusions.

i tried to, i sent him 3 very polite msgs with no reply. didnt send any nasty ones cuz i didnt wanna burn any bridges but i dont care now he can burn in hell.

pigrond is offline Member
    selective scammer..
    yup selective. know plenty of folks that have been left high and dry for months on end

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    I love reading about info like this,very valuable stuff.As far as my buddy's experience with .............. the dude is very reliable.But I'll let him send his money and take the risk I work to hard to gamble with my cash.
    Last edited by Booz; 11-14-2007 at 05:30 PM.

FASTBOATS25 is offline Junior Member
    To those of you who think he is a selective scammer, where your orders on the high side as far as dollar amount? I know I ordered from him, didn’t hear anything at all for 3 weeks then it arrived on 2 different days. My order was relatively small, just curious if it was all big orders that have not come.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do me A favour and quit namin the source,the next one to name the source will get a warning........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sorry boys n girls but rules are rules..........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

I placed fairly large order never got nothing no customs letter nothing After a month I finally got a email saying it went out blah blah blah...And this was 2 years ago so Nothings changed I see.

aamstel is offline New Member

Nobody notify small things?

This guy posting pictures just make fun of all of us considering we are all idiots.

One simple thing noticed: BalkanPharma is wriiten on your pharmacy and that is a banner from BALKANPHARMA company owned by AVENTIS company now. I think BALKANPHARMA is bulgarian company.

We maybe want to talk about SC BalkanPharmaceuticals SRL thats Moldova Republic company . This company have on site license and governamental decisions that licensed factory GMP and their products. You can check and will see all are real ( copy license number paste into google or champer of license of moldova and will see that are all valid)

In that post one dump head made some pictures of a pharmacy and claim thats BalkanPharmaceuticals SRL facility. Next time when you see a banner COKE on a trash can make a picture and post thats the factory of the Coca-Cola.

got all my orders except one which after waiting 60 days he did resend with tracking

Check This Out

pics of a book: pharmaceutical plants directory of Republic of Moldova, seems BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS SRL are listed there. This book is for sale at any library
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B**k*n Pharm is not human grade and heres proof.-picture-005.jpg  

pharmaceutical plants directory of Republic of Moldova

pics of a book: pharmaceutical plants directory of Republic of Moldova, seems BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS SRL are listed there. This book is for sale at any library

CHECK THIS IS LISTING OF ALL MANUFACTURERS FOR 2007. BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS SRL IS ON THE END SINCE IS NEWEST...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B**k*n Pharm is not human grade and heres proof.-picture-017.jpg  
    Last edited by aamstel; 11-14-2007 at 06:01 PM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B**k*n Pharm is not human grade and heres proof.-picture-012.jpg  

I have ordered quite a few times and have had my doubts, last summer I ordered quite a bit of stuff and it never came so i was pissed and sent an email he said give it time, some of it arrived within a month...the rest...just 2 weeks ago..over 5 months later...who knows why, it was just a delay, that is a long way for a package to be coming, he had high quality and you he has references also...if you use TRACKING you will see all your packages and what they are up to, the one i just received i did not use tracking...bump for this source

4 Here is listed the content of the book: names of all companies that produce pharmaceuticals in this country.

from book: pharmaceutical plants directory of Republic of Moldova, seems BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS SRL are listed there. This book is for sale at any library
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B**k*n Pharm is not human grade and heres proof.-picture-013.jpg  

so this is proof they do make gear? well i dont know what to believe anymore

More details:

from book: pharmaceutical plants directory of Republic of Moldova, seems BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS SRL are listed there. This book is for sale at any library

More details:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B**k*n Pharm is not human grade and heres proof.-picture.jpg  

Is proof you try read the text are even products listed Susta Test Deca etc...

I did not saw any address listed on those pictures..that GURU posted.
    If was a smart one you should make a address table and stick on that windown pharmacy that will corespond with address of BalkanPharmaceuticals SRL.
    Seems you tought everyone so dumb that will beleive you with pics of a no address tag pharmacy with a banner from another company with similar name ( BALKANPHARMA is bulgarian factory that was bought by Aventis. I think they made bionabol but not sure ) without looking for details.

Plus all papers and licenses are posted on http://www.balkanpharmaceuticals.com/ContactUs.aspx
    Those licenses and papers are prove not your pictures that were posted w.o thinking too much that this lie is so weak

http://www.balkanpharmaceuticals.com
    Balkan Pharmaceuticals
    Moldova Republic
    Chisinau
    Street Gradescu no.4
    Last edited by aamstel; 11-14-2007 at 06:20 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by aamstel
    Is proof you try read the text are even products listed Susta Test Deca etc...

But sure here for me is like participating at handicaped`s olympycs. Even if I win Ill be handicaped also. So I quit and let your idiot guru to explain you how making pics in a town can make tons of people wondering of real truth papers and so on.
    why are you so offended by this thread? its not like this is going to have dire consequences for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    why are you so offended by this thread? its not like this is going to have dire consequences for anyone.
    Just people are so easy to lie? Nobody thing after reading something . Noone processs information just because is coming from one guy that have few posts more that others ? This is a real problem. Anyone then with a UG LAB will put pics of SCHERING factory and they will thing are same deal.

Is same if people so easy to trick and petty of the money and investition in BalkanPharmaceuticals. Seems people love kitchen stuff and trash someone doing things right.

Nothing else

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    He has done some less than cool things over the years. As far as a person walking into the pharmacy and talking to someone at the front desk about the steroids that they produce for export, sounds kind of ridiculous to be honest. Also, to assume some lackey at the front desk is going to know every product that the company produces is a little far fetched, and I'm sure the 'friend' wasnt standing in the production facilities.

As far as calling the gear 'Human Grade'. Well that would depend on whos standards you are going to base that definition off of. Is the gear human grade by the Food&Drug Administrations standards in the USA? I'm almost sure that its not manufactured under such conditions, but as is the case with most pharm companies outside of the United States with less governmental involvement in private industry. So as some have assessed the gear as being "underground," it may be to those standards.

However, if you took notice to the product list from the company, they only produce hormones which have been approved for use in humans, Test, Deca , Dbol , Anavar , etc. They are not producing any exotics such as Eq& Tren . So the company does appear to be a legitimate enterprise in its country of origin.

A real piece of shit narc that got popped in raw deal, was trying to discredit A*** about 6 months back, and saying that Balkan was not human grade. He was sourcing at that time and obviously had an agenda with Balkan and A***. I'm almost positive that thats where this smear campaign originated from. By the way, that guy who I'm referring to as being a nark, was a ****ing idiot, and had his picture all over the net on boards he posted on, and was sourcing, and then rolled on everyone, may he burn eternally in ****ing hell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information