MMAfanboy is offline Junior Member

How do I achieve these goals?

Here is my info again.. 31 years old.. 197 natural... muscular, lean.. been training since 16 solid... diet ... take all the right pills.. I do HARD cardio.. sprints, jumps, compound lifts.. weight lifting.. kettle ball stuff... longer cardio.. stretching.. basically keep myself in all around good shape and feel I have reached my natural limits. My test is low at 350.

My goal is I want to keep my weight about the same, maybe get up to 200.. and replace about 10 pounds of fat with muscle... the key thing is I am not looking to add bulk as it will impact my wind and hurt my performance competing in Judo.. where I also have to keep in a weight class... pretty much I want to harden up and get stronger, without putting on weight. Not trying to look like a body builder.. want most of my strength as core strength.. I also want to keep my gains...and get better recoverly..

I was thinking about doing a Var cycle, but now Im worried that all the cramping pumps will inhibit me from doing cardio and Judo, my sprints ect. I have read conflicting stuff about this...

Really want some suggestions here... Thank you!
    Last edited by MMAfanboy; 01-19-2008 at 04:23 PM.

Also I may add I already use a fat burner and do not want to use Clen ..

Spartan0503 is offline Junior Member
    Have you thought about using Anavar ? Sounds perfect for your situation. I have never used it myself, but I know people that have used 60 mg ED for 8 weeks and have gotten the type of results your looking for. Only thing is it might hurt you in cardio, not sure about that though. Good luck, man, hope this helps.

Thats what I meant when I said Val .. I meant Var.. That is what I am considering but have heard about the pump problems stated above...

Spartan0503 is offline Junior Member
    haha oh gotchya....i was kinda confused, never heard of val. Winny is pretty similar to var, and I dont think it has the pump problems that are associated with var. Var is probably best though, and, from my understanding, I dont think it will hurt your cardio THAT much. If it does, you can lower the dose, or just wait it out, cuz the good thing about var is that pump problems will go away when you stop but not the gains.

Thanks... anybody heard if Var is good to stack with Proviron ?

CannonDTS is offline New Member
    I honestly would take the Var by itself. I took it with a strict diet and a commited workout and gained about 6-7lbs of lean muscle. I virtually shed a good chunk of my fat.

let me add i was also doing about 100mg per day for a month and some change

CANNON.. thank you.. do you think shorter cycle higher dose or longer lower dose is better? How many weeks?

did u do anthing post with it?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    run 80 mg for 6-8 weeks..it can mildy supress you so after run 20mg of nolva for 3-4 weeks to be safe..it wont affect your cardio performance either..var is probably the mildest steroid there is

i had absolutely no side effects. i started to get a little puffiness under my nipples but the clomid suppressed that within a few days. Only downside to Var is the cost, i payed about 225 for a months cycle and that was a bargain haha

thanks guys!..should I get clomid too or just nolva incase? now if I just could f ing pm! was it pre put together or the powder u make yourself?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva will be fine..not sure why cannon had puffiness in his nips b/c var doesnt aromatize thus there shouldnt be any gyno problems

Maybe stacking.. that is strange..

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt wory about having back pumps, I have never had them. Maybe one of the more experienced guys could help, but I also drink about 1.5 gallons of water per day on cycle. You just have to get used to pissing all day long.

I drink water all the time as it is.. how am I supposed to talk to other members with this pm bs? can I post an email or is that a violation?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    You can pm. Just click on 'user cp' in the upper left corner. The next page will have options on the left. Then just click on 'send message' under private messages.

Thanks man.. the PM is just now working for me..

Is that you in the pics Cannon?

Thread Information