drod555 is offline New Member

What to do with this cottonseed oil???

Ive bought sterile grapeseed oil from other places and it came in a sterile 50ml multi use glass vial to cut test prop with. But i ordered some cottenseed oil from the sponsor above and it came in plastic bottles. Do i need to do something to put it into vials so it stays sterile???? please help this prop is killing me!

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    Get a whatman filter from some lab supply company.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    THe oil you got from lion IS NOT STERILE, DO NOT INJECT IT. as stated above you need to filter it.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    yea.. should he add a touch of BA too?

Can anyone tell me to were find oil that is ready for use? It seems like i have to buy all kinds of things to sterilize this oil i bought!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by drod555 View Post
    Ive bought sterile grapeseed oil from other places and it came in a sterile 50ml multi use glass vial to cut test prop with. But i ordered some cottenseed oil from the sponsor above and it came in plastic bottles. Do i need to do something to put it into vials so it stays sterile???? please help this prop is killing me!
    run it thru a whatman filter into a sterile vial if the oil is not already sterile

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    run it thru a whatman filter into a sterile vial if the oil is not already sterile
    Your posts irritate me! Try reading others' responses before responding yourself. You look foolish saying the same f#cking thing someone said 12 hours before you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob View Post
    Your posts irritate me! Try reading others' responses before responding yourself. You look foolish saying the same f#cking thing someone said 12 hours before you.
    If you dont like my posts then dont read them! Im asking for advice from people on this board. And im assuming thats what this board is for. So STFU!

southmadejd is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drod555 View Post
    If you dont like my posts then dont read them! Im asking for advice from people on this board. And im assuming thats what this board is for. So STFU!
    LOL he wasn't talking to you brainchild. If you look at who he quoted (****), that is who he is talking to.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    LOL he wasn't talking to you brainchild. If you look at who he quoted (****), that is who he is talking to.

LOL!!! Im probably irratated cuz i dont have anything to cut my prop with! Sorry

Thread Information