HARDWORKPAYSOFF1 is offline New Member

Here is what I've done and here is what I have left to use.....Advise Please!

36 yr old, 6'2', currently 235lbs. BF about 17% or maybe a little less.

Got back to the gym hard this summer. Hired personal trainer in Fall and watched weight go from 265 to 235. Seen bench go to 375 and dead lift to 500.

Played with some liquid Var and liquid Winny in August but really didn't have enough of either to do a lot of good. Ran the Var at 50mg ED for about 4 weeks and started the Winny up the last week of the Var and ran it another 4 weeks. Noticed strengh go up and veins everywhere on forearms and shoulders.

Well educated on diet and really have a hard time eating enough some days due to work travel. Most days 2500-3000 calories.........apprx. 300p, 185 carb, and 30 fat. I drink at least 1 gallon of water ED. I do NOT eat junk food, drink soda, or cheat on my diet. I take Aminos, B Vitamins, Vit C, Potassium, etc. as supplements. My only problem is when I don't eat enough.....so that being said.

I got ahold of some 8 amps of DECA 200, 3 amps of 250mg SUST and some 1 10 ml EQ 100 and 2 10 ml Masteron 100 about 3 weeks ago. This is my first real cycle of some heavier gear. I did 1 SUST to start. I wanted to go slow on purpose so I did the DECA 3 times per week (2 off, 1 off, etc). and I did the bottle of EQ first in the same fashion. When I ran out of EQ I worked in the Masteron.

That brings us current.......thanks for still reading.

I did my last shot of SUST 2 days ago and I have about 4 shots left in my first bottle of Masteron.

I have had no major side effects so far........no ance, no hair loss, but I have been cranky as shit at times. I've been hitting shoulders and ass with the needles. The only shots that bother me are the SUST in the butt.....sore for a week each time.

A source FINALLY came through for me today!!! Gear has been very hard to get and I have been working with what I have.

Here is what I have now to finish up with:

2 10ml bottles of TEST ENTHANATE 250
    1 10ml bottle of DECA 200
    1 10ml bottle of MASTERON 100
    2 10ml bottles of TREM - bottles are not marked and I'm unsure of strengh??
    1 10ml bottle of WINNY 100
    100 WINNY TABS 50mg each
    200 DBOL 10mg tabs (little blue hearts with a line down the center)

I have done no PCT so far, but I do have 3 3ml amps of HCG and sterile water to mix when ready. I also have 24 yellow tabls that a friend gave me and said at the very end of everything to take these to help clean out my liver.

Need some help from the experienced people out there now.......What should I do next?

My goal is to bulk for another 4-6 weeks or as needed depending on the gear schedule and then cut for summer.

I do not have a lot of options as far as switching gear so please direct your advice to working with what I have and not telling me to get this or that....it's too hard to get right now. Also,need some PCT advice. It looks like I can get TAMOX, CLEN , CIA, LETRO, or CLOMI from the AR website so although I don't know a lot about any of these at least I know I can get them if needed.

Thanks.....
    Last edited by HARDWORKPAYSOFF1; 01-01-2008 at 11:04 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    so did you gain anything from what you have done so far. ? What are the little yellow tablets ? If you dont know, throw them in the bin

Yes, so far I'm very happy.........I have gotten bigger, gotten stronger, and lost fat. I also had a small tear on my shoulder during the fall that did not requre surgery and of course the juice has helped me heal very fast. The tear is gone and I just have some arthritis issues some days.

The yellow tabs have chinese writing on the back........they came from I trusted friend and he takes them so I won't throw them away, but I do not know the name........sorry.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    yellow tabs might be winny?

No, not WINNY but also not important and this thread is losing focus.......more looking for advice on how to finish this cycle with what I have. Not worried about figuring out the yellow pills.

Thanks anyway.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    This is rather haphazard and seems like no real thought was put into the cycle, just whatever you could get ahold of.. you should not be using that many different AAS in the same cycle.

things like this are worrisome too:

When I ran out of EQ I worked in the Masteron.
    masteron and eq shouldnt be substituted on a whim. Eq needs to run for quite some time to gain benefit anyway.

2 10ml bottles of TREM - bottles are not marked and I'm unsure of strengh??
    guessing you mean trenbolone ? what ester? is it unlabed?

I have done no PCT so far, but I do have 3 3ml amps of HCG and sterile water to mix when ready. I also have 24 yellow tabls that by friend gave me and said at the very end of everything to take these to help clean out my liver.
    you need to find out what the yellow tabs are. ask the friend that gave them to you. hcg is not good during PCT. its for in-cycle use. you need to read our PCT subsection.

Played with some liquid Var and liquid Winny in August but really didn't have enough of either to do a lot of good.
    again, just haphazard no planning. however, if you have recently used winstrol it should not be considered in a subsequent cycle as you are asking.

Thanks Mike......I was hoping you'd read this as your advice has always been better than most.

You're right.......this was NOT well planned and I'm just working with whatever I can get my hands on......in a perfect world I guess I would go into a store and but everything I needed at once and be better prepared.

The TREM is not marked.......it looks homemade, but again I trust the source and know that it is good. I should have the strength of it by tomorrow.

Next time I will get my gear first and then start.

I was anxious to get going which has led to most of the mistakes........

Now that you see what I've done what is the best way for me to finish this crazy ride???? I have grown a bunch and results are great......just need to finish this "cycle" (if you'd call it one).

Whatever gear I don't use I'll save for next time when I put more thought and prep into this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by HARDWORKPAYSOFF1 View Post
    The TREM is not marked.......it looks homemade, but again I trust the source and know that it is good. I should have the strength of it by tomorrow.
    again, not sure of what this "TREM" is..definently ask your source.

I did my last shot of SUST 2 days ago and I have about 4 shots left in my first bottle of Masteron.
    Need to wait 18 days after last sustanon shot before PCT. Masteron will be 3 days clearance. You said you have 4 shots of mast left..and 16 days out before PCT can begin (18-2). You can use up your 4 remaining masteron shots and then wait another 12 days (still waiting for sust to clear).

You need to get ahold of some clomid, nolva, or whatever you plan to use for PCT in your hand within 2 weeks at latest from now. good luck

So you would suggest just ending this cycle ASAP?

I have 4 shots of mast left plus another whole bottle.......should I use it all before PCT?

I will get the PCT gear.....thanks.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't even call that a cycle. That was a random cluster**** in which you just took whatever you could get your hands on.

I'd stop taking whatever your taking, do PCT, educate yourself while you give your body a rest, then properly plan and acquire everything you need for a cycle beforehand.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Ok, Not to bash.. but that may have been the dumbest thread ever.. Brotha.. Run PCT and keep the gear you have.. Get yourself back to normal, educate yourself, and put a real cycle together..

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    ^^^^agreed

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro this has to be one of the crazist threads Ive ever read you need to do more research start you pct now and educate yourself on the compounds you are going to use and find out what the hell TERM is that is not a listed steroids TREN is but not TERM. IT sounds ghetto to me no info on the label Ive heard of people making tren in their bassment but I would be carful.

Okay, thanks everyone....I got it!! My first attempt at a cycle was not even close to text book..........with that said I have ordered some CLOMID and will let my body rest.

Here is my next question so that next time I do this the right way........

How do I best use the gear that I have available to me??

Again, here is what I have (not saying I have to use it all on the next cycle):

10 ml DECA 200
    200 tabs DBOL 10mg each
    20 ml TREN 100
    20 ml TEST E 250
    10 ml MASTERON 100
    10 ml WINNY 100
    100 tabs WINNY 50mg each

So thanks for pointing out all my mistakes on the first attempt.........help me get this one right.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Use the Dbol as a kickstarter...40mg/day for weeks 1-4, Use the test e. 500mg/wk for weeks 1-10, usually you would go for 12wks on test, but you don't have enough for that. Inject the test e., 2x/wk or every 3.5 days. I used hookers pct guide and had no problems. Start pct 2 weeks after last test injection. Good Luck.

Its good you are stopping that mongolian cluster**** that you started...you are doing the right thing by listening to the wisdom of lots on this board.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    Taking into consideration the gear you already have, if you get another 20ml of test and 10ml of deca then you could create two new cycles for the future.

cycle 1 - week 1-4 - 30mg dbol per day
    week 1-10 - 500mg test per week(2 shots)
    weeks 1-10 - 500mg deca per week(2 shots)
    weeks 8-12 - 50mg winny per day

cycle 2 - week 1-4 - 30mg dbol per day
    week 1-6 - 300mg tren per week(3 shots )
    week 8-12 - 50mg winny per day

pct of both will start at the end of week 12, for this you can use nolvadex and clomid for a month.

with regards to the masteron . you could throw it into eather cycle but to be honest you have enough gear there for the two cycles easily, so id save it for another cycle. mast will be best used during the summer in a cutting cycle with something like test prop, a good duration for the cutter would be 6 weeks.

hope this helps

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    Taking into consideration the gear you already have, if you get another 20ml of test and 10ml of deca then you could create two new cycles for the future.

cycle 1 - week 1-4 - 30mg dbol per day
    weeks 1-10 - 500mg deca per week(2 shots)
    weeks 8-12 - 50mg winny per day

cycle 2 - week 1-4 - 30mg dbol per day
    week 1-6 - 300mg tren per week(3 shots )
    week 8-12 - 50mg winny per day

pct of both will start at the end of week 12, for this you can use nolvadex and clomid for a month.

with regards to the masteron . you could throw it into eather cycle but to be honest you have enough gear there for the two cycles easily, so id save it for another cycle. mast will be best used during the summer in a cutting cycle with something like test prop, a good duration for the cutter would be 6 weeks.

hope this helps
    You must not have read the beginning. His first cycle really wan't a cycle but a conglomeration of nothing. So, the next cycle experience would really be his first correct try at a cycle. No need to have him jumping into shallow water and hope for the best. You have him using for compounds in each cycle. And you thru Tren(which is bada**) and not for beginners. Also, in cycle one he should run the test longer than the deca. Lets send if in the right direction.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    You must not have read the beginning. His first cycle really wan't a cycle but a conglomeration of nothing. So, the next cycle experience would really be his first correct try at a cycle. No need to have him jumping into shallow water and hope for the best. You have him using for compounds in each cycle. And you thru Tren(which is bada**) and not for beginners. Also, in cycle one he should run the test longer than the deca. Lets send if in the right direction.
    i think you mis read my point. i said, taking into account the gear he has and i suggested two FUTURE cycles. although he hasnt done what you'd call a proper cycle it isnt as though he hasnt used gear. hes used a fair few types too!!! personally, i use test alone - but its up to him.

with reagards to the cycles i suggested. he could use the test longer than the deca if he wanted but the advantage would not be that great. the halflife of the deca is only slightly higher that enanthate anyway so they would clear at roughly the same time.

Thread Information