Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    guy_22_uk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    21

    Right arm starting to hurt, what does this mean?

    The top muscles in my right arm / shoulder have been playin up for the past few days. Every time I stretch it in certian ways it starts to hurt and ache. Wasn't worried but its been a few days now. Should I stop taking steroids ?
    I'm on anabol (methandrostenolone ) 30mg a day for just over 4 weeks now. My cycle is just getting started. Is this pain something to worry about?

  2. #2
    boxer08's Avatar
    boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,065
    No you shouldnt just stop it dosent sound like anything to worry about. Why are you only taking dianabol and whats your pct.

  3. #3
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,305
    Sounds like a strain, does it include multiple muscle groups (i.e. forearm and bicep), or just one? This helps identify it, but the remedy is that same, namely ice and rest for the injured area. Agreed with Boxer, there's no need to end the cycle, just work around it until resolution.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  4. #4
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by guy_22_uk View Post
    The top muscles in my right arm / shoulder have been playin up for the past few days. Every time I stretch it in certian ways it starts to hurt and ache. Wasn't worried but its been a few days now. Should I stop taking steroids ?
    I'm on anabol (methandrostenolone) 30mg a day for just over 4 weeks now. My cycle is just getting started. Is this pain something to worry about?


    perhaps a strain or pulled muscle? take a few days off from training of that particualr muscle group.

  5. #5
    green22's Avatar
    green22 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    southeast
    Posts
    1,020
    dude that kind of stuff happens.. why do you think you should stop drugs???

  6. #6
    guy_22_uk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    21
    Guess I'm going to take it easy on the arm, sometimes it hurts loes sometimes it doesn't. Hurt today whilst doing biceps. Might take a few days off. It just pisses you off when something like that gets in the way of ur training. Thanks for ur advice guys. The pain is top arm/shuolder, hurts only when I stretch out my arms to the side its a weird tight pain. anywayz if its still happening nxt week I'm sure I'll be complaining some more!!


    Quote Originally Posted by boxer08 View Post
    No you shouldnt just stop it dosent sound like anything to worry about. Why are you only taking dianabol and whats your pct.
    My cycle is basiclly dianabol - methandrostenolone (30mg a day)
    (weeks 1-4)
    then combined with anadrol 50 - oxymetholome (50mg - 100mg a day)
    (weeks 5-9)

    I have nolvadex and clomid ready for pct, but wasn't sure what week should I introduce these into the cycle?? And what sort of dosage? I was thinking of 20mg a day nolvadex and 50mg a day clomid for 3-4 weeks. And I would probably start this on my last week of steroids week 9? or is it better to introduce pct during weeks 7/8 or something?

    Also is it okay to continue training as normal whilst on nolvadex and clomid?

    Sorry so many questions, Im such a beginner at this!!

    thanks guys for all help

  7. #7
    Second2None's Avatar
    Second2None is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    S.Flordia
    Posts
    846
    what a bad cycle imo

  8. #8
    samcam's Avatar
    samcam is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Who wants to know?
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by guy_22_uk View Post
    Guess I'm going to take it easy on the arm, sometimes it hurts loes sometimes it doesn't. Hurt today whilst doing biceps. Might take a few days off. It just pisses you off when something like that gets in the way of ur training. Thanks for ur advice guys. The pain is top arm/shuolder, hurts only when I stretch out my arms to the side its a weird tight pain. anywayz if its still happening nxt week I'm sure I'll be complaining some more!!




    My cycle is basiclly dianabol - methandrostenolone (30mg a day)
    (weeks 1-4)
    then combined with anadrol 50 - oxymetholome (50mg - 100mg a day)
    (weeks 5-9)

    I have nolvadex and clomid ready for pct, but wasn't sure what week should I introduce these into the cycle?? And what sort of dosage? I was thinking of 20mg a day nolvadex and 50mg a day clomid for 3-4 weeks. And I would probably start this on my last week of steroids week 9? or is it better to introduce pct during weeks 7/8 or something?

    Also is it okay to continue training as normal whilst on nolvadex and clomid?

    Sorry so many questions, Im such a beginner at this!!

    thanks guys for all help
    Where's the Test??

  9. #9
    guy_22_uk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    21
    I am on oral only bulking cycle, and after research and advice, I was advised this would be a good starter cycle for just oral no injections. I am more concerned about my PCT dosages and times, as I am half way through my cycle now.

    For next time, can anyone give any good steroid suggestions for an oral cycle???

    thanks guys

  10. #10
    samcam's Avatar
    samcam is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Who wants to know?
    Posts
    301
    You really need some Test in there bro, do you have a problem with needles? Maybe you aren't quite ready for AAS.

  11. #11
    guy_22_uk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    21
    thought the dianobol dervied from test?? are you saying that my whole cycle will be a waste of time because im simple on orals? i can see some gud progress, just not as drastic as I had thought though.

    im sure injecting steroids would benefit immensely and well i dont have a problem with needles, injecting myself is what I'm more concerned about. i don't think im going to inject on my first cycle, maybe in the future and when i read up vigorously on it or meet someone who can help!!

    thanks for all responses guys appreciate all help, any suggestions on my pct or future cycle?


    thanks, guy

  12. #12
    tripmachine's Avatar
    tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Orange county, CA
    Posts
    1,676
    I started out how you did and now know it was the wrong way to go.... My first cycle was dbol only.... then i did a deca only cycle.... both of those were very poor decisions due to lack of knowledge.. orals are going to be more harsh on your body than injectables as orals have to pass through the liver. Needles scared me as well.... well just thinking of doing it myself was the part that got me all weirded out. After you do it the first time it gets easier and easier....

    As for a future cycle i would recommend something basic like Test enanthate , deca, and dbol (weeks 1-4) I'd try running 400mg's test/week, 250-300 mg's deca/week and run 30-50 mg's of dbol per day for the first 4 weeks.... that's just my opinion for a basic bread and butter cycle.... make sure you read up on post cycle therapy though.... good luck!

  13. #13
    guy_22_uk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    I started out how you did and now know it was the wrong way to go.... My first cycle was dbol only.... then i did a deca only cycle.... both of those were very poor decisions due to lack of knowledge.. orals are going to be more harsh on your body than injectables as orals have to pass through the liver. Needles scared me as well.... well just thinking of doing it myself was the part that got me all weirded out. After you do it the first time it gets easier and easier....

    As for a future cycle i would recommend something basic like Test enanthate, deca, and dbol (weeks 1-4) I'd try running 400mg's test/week, 250-300 mg's deca/week and run 30-50 mg's of dbol per day for the first 4 weeks.... that's just my opinion for a basic bread and butter cycle.... make sure you read up on post cycle therapy though.... good luck!

    Thanks for adivce, perhaps in thefuture i may consider this cycle with injectables. stil quit woried about it tho

    when u did orals the first time round, would you say the benefits of muscel growth were pretty much the same as injectables, how much does injectables benefit as oppose to orals in terms of muscle?

  14. #14
    basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    284
    Injectables are the way to go bro it's not hard to inject I'm on my second cycle right now the first time I injected I was a little scared but I kinda look forward to injections now. You won't see the same results from orals bro here is a cycle I would sugest to you. It's a simple cycle I'm not a fan of orals there too hard on your liver. And what are your stats?

    Week 1-10 Test E or C 500 mg

  15. #15
    basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    284
    My first cycle was Test C at 500mg a week and I gained about 19 pounds you won't get that from orals

  16. #16
    guy_22_uk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    21
    im 22 years old, 11 stone, been training for about 4 months now, my diet is 3 big meals a day and protein shakes

    i gues oral cycles are pretty sht arent they... okay on my 2nd cycle im going to injectables but need to read up a lot on how to inject and so forth cos havent got a clue.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •