High-roller is offline Member

1st Cycle- Test P/T3

Ok I have jumped on the scale and I was getting 176.5lb in the morning.

I plan on reaching 180-185, But I would like to get my PCT frist and get everything infront of me, so it all there.

Anyways I am 5'9, 176lb I will say, I am gaining pounds very good as I eat lots of meals a day, My diet I am working on and hope to have firgured out with-in the next month or so. when I start this 1st cycle.

I am 23 well turning 23 very soon, and I have a trip coming with-in the next 4 months and would love to look good for that, heres my plan

50 - 100MG 2-3DAYS TEST PROP 1-12
    25 mcgs - AND INCREASE to 25 per every 5-6 days - T3 - now for this I plan on doing for a 2 wk( 6-8)
    and maybe add some clen at 3-10

The T3 will be a kicker to help me get on track for my eating, as I will go from 25 to 100 and then ride it back down to 25 and slowing get off of it.

What do you think by the time I start I am hoping to be at 185-190.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    prop needs to be shot ed... Im kinda confused on how you are gonna run it?

Well I am trying to run a test, basically any kind of test, but I wanted to use winny, but I didn't want the pills cause of how many I would have to take, and Injecting isn't really my think, I don't mind the needle but to many injection for the frist cycle sounds abit crazy to me, So I wanted to hit up test with clen or T3, Maybe winny but that may get pricey.

Anyways what I am trying to do here is get some size and mass, but get cut t same time, that is why I put the diet fat burners in the middle of the test 12 weeks,

Then again I am new to the hole cycle thing so I may have abit of wrong and rights.

Maybe do 10 week full of test alone and then add in clen , or t3 near the end?

RBIZZY is offline Member
    if all your going for is 15 pounds alone and its your first cycle why not just d-bol 25-30 mg a day for first 4 weeks and then 200-300 mg of test cyp....it will get you there... do you already have the stuff in front of you? i mean its less injections.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah you wanna do test... but what kind? propinate, enanthat, cypionate , sustanon ? Test and winny is a good cycle but it seems like you need to do some more researching. Do you have an anti-e and PCT planned?

Nothing is in front of me right now, I have had d-bol before with-out the test, and I gain and lost about 5-6lb of my gain, I only seen abit in arm nothing much just bigger belly, I would like to put my stomach down to a fare size, so it doesn't stick out pass my peaks.

I reason for the T3 cause you don't really need to eat so well you just have to intake cals, the only bad thing about it is I have nothing on my arm and don't want to lose my mass there, so i was trying to think of a good cycle that would, do just what I want,

which is, get bigger mass look, but lose that unwanted fat, any idea I could try d-bol and test.

Anyways I am liking all your info, THANKS and keep it on coming, I am not in a big rush as I am trying to cut back some no good foods and get them good food in my system.

EXTRA QUESTION FOR THE TATTOO'S, Will a tattoo get all messed from increasing to much mass in short amount of time, Like I DON'T WANT TO GAIN 1in or anything just a extra .5 I am more a leg guy and abs when ever they come hahaha, thank again

Nolvadex
    Aromasin
    Vitamin E
    HCG - do you think I need HCG, are my balls going to get hurt from d-bol and test, maybe if I took T3 AND CLEN

RBIZZY is offline Member
    sounds like you need a good cutting cycle.....what about masteron with some winny...... im not to UP on my cutting cycles though.....and you want your arms bigger...how hard do you work them? whats a arm workout for you like...biceps and tri's..... rep rang on both and exercices...

Well for bicep and tricep, I was doing them on different days (like tricep,shoulder,chest), then(bicep,back,chest), I know you going to say why chest, I just like to do my chest, it can handle more of a beating . anyway back to the bicep/tricep,
    Bicep- BB Preacher Curls - 12/10/8
    Cable Curls - 3 hard sets qucikly
    Rev Curl - 10/10/10
    Incline seat curl - 20/20/20
    Then their are other day were my bicep comes into play with other workouts.

Tricep, well I know the tricep is 3/4 of your arm and I have some but not enough.

-Close grib bench press 12/10/10
    -DB Laying down pullover(db going from back of head to over head on becnh) 12/10/10/10
    -One arm cable pull-down 10/10/8
    I have done other workout before, but can't seem to find the right one yet, other then the one I have posted...

and about the masteron I will have to check it out then....
    Last edited by High-roller; 11-15-2007 at 05:53 PM.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    drop your reps and up the wieght. you should struggle for your last 2-3 reps in a set....and if your going to do a cutting cycle for the stomach then do alot of cardio with it.... like everyday... the more sit-ups or crunches dont mean chisild abs, just tight abs under the fat....

masteron , seem pretty crazy I guess it was found n the 80's and was crazy back then. But hard to find, Tren would do the same , just not as good ..?

And I do at the end, But will try better, cardio is a B*tch,

topnotch is offline Member
    Man, you need to do a ton more researching seriously...steroids aren't the magic pill....at that weight, you could add another 15 pounds naturally just by eating right...

"I reason for the T3 cause you don't really need to eat so well you just have to intake cals."
    just b/c your taking things, doesnt' mean you cant eat right at all..your best bet is to stick around here awhile and learn some more before you even think about a cycle...check out the diet and training section on here

I have be doing that, I wasn't starting yet, I am gaining day by day, I like to ask questiona nd do research, I have got told that was what I need to do, and I am , and as I said above I didn't want to start till I got to 180 or so, I just want to look alright when I met the faimly in 4 month for my bro wedding, and the g/f will love it and so will I,

I am not the one to get crazy on the juice just want a quick cut when I do

topnotch is offline Member
    that's good, just keep researching man...you could get to 200 w/ proper diet though...hit me a pm and i'll help ya w/ some training tips

Thread Information