Thread: Itchy?

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member

Itchy?

Why the hell am i so fvcking itchy? i have been on d-bol 40mg ed for 12days and have had 2inj of test at 300mg a piece. Im fine during the day and shit, but when im in the weightroom after i do a set, and my body is warm and starts sweating i get itchy all over. more so my upper body then my lower. neck, back chest stomach head (not really face though). My mum said it mite be because im showering 3x a day and its starting to get cold where i live, but it only started when i started talkin d-bol. i think. but im up 8lbs in 12days so the itchyness is worth it. JW if this has happened to any of you. ABSLOUTELY NO ITCHY NIPS AND NO LUMPS OR ANYTHING. . everywhere but my nips

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    It might just be the change in weather and your skin is dry you might try lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingweb50 View Post
    It might just be the change in weather and your skin is dry you might try lotion.
    I feel like ashy larry. But i dont remember if i have sweating in the gym come to think of it. ill tell you tommorow. . Leg day

ramsay_1 is offline Associate Member
    ive got exactly what youve got bro. i fcuking hate it, every time i get warm i itch and its not a normal itch it gets unbareable sometime. chest back and head. i think its got something to do with gear and making your skin oily and irritable

Broozer is offline New Member
    I dont do any gear and have the same problem. The itching is more than likely being caused from your skin being dried out due to the cold weather. If you've tried regular lotion without success try benedryl lotion, I've used it before and the it works pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsay_1 View Post
    ive got exactly what youve got bro. i fcuking hate it, every time i get warm i itch and its not a normal itch it gets unbareable sometime. chest back and head. i think its got something to do with gear and making your skin oily and irritable
    Its like little pins all over my body. . its so annoying

deez.nutz is offline New Member
    Good luck with this. sound like it sucks keep us posted as to what works..

Thread Information