WHITETIGER0424 is offline New Member

Putting next cycle 2gether!

I am gonna do a cutting cycle(lean gain) for my cycle coming up. I was planning on running Masteron enethenate and eq with a low dose of test E with D-bol to kickstart. Already got the d-bols but not the other stuff. Do you guys have any suggestions maybe a something better in the cycle. I have heard Masteron was very good and have used EQ before and liked it. My last cycle included Tren Ace so I kinda want to stay away from that for a while. Also what doses do you recommend, I have a few cycles under me and last time I ran the EQ at 450 mg/wk and normally run the test at 500-600/wk.
    Last edited by WHITETIGER0424; 11-15-2007 at 10:07 PM.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    there's a big difference between a cutting cycle and a lean mass cycle (aka clean bulking)...which is it? your answer will determine what compounds are more suited for your purposes. Cutting and hoping to gain LBM at the same time is unrealistic; if it happens, like it often enough does, it's a lucky bonus but it's foolish to count on. I wont say "impossible", but its difficult for your body to grow on a caloric deficit....may variables go into it. So, which is it?

and your stats?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    if you want to run a cutter why not run prop tren and masteron ?

you ran tren before, why do you want to stay away from it?

Ok, well what I meant was a cutting cycle and as you said some lean body mass would be a bonus. As far as stats go, right now I am 6'3" 245-250 about 12-14% bf. Arms neck and calves 19".

Amorphic: as far as the tren goes i just felt like it was hard on me. After my cycle even with a great pct had some dick problems and also noticed some thinning hair.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    While you can cut or bulk on any anabolic agent, as per diet/ cardio, it is typical to run shorter esters on a cutter. They "kick in" faster and your body can receive the benifits from the anabolics and resist atrophy while you’re in a calorie deficient state.

Id suggest an 8-10 week cycle with the following compounds: Prop, NPP, mast or winny. The NPP is a powerful anabolic w/o the bloat but not as powerful as tren .

Just my O.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    While you can cut or bulk on any anabolic agent, as per diet/ cardio, it is typical to run shorter esters on a cutter. They "kick in" faster and your body can receive the benifits from the anabolics and resist atrophy while you’re in a calorie deficient state.

Id suggest an 8-10 week cycle with the following compounds: Prop, NPP, mast or winny. The NPP is a powerful anabolic w/o the bloat but not as powerful as tren .

Just my O.
    So is it a bad idea to run longer esters, I didnt really want to pin ED or EOD.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by WHITETIGER0424 View Post
    So is it a bad idea to run longer esters, I didnt really want to pin ED or EOD.
    No. Your diet/cardio will dictate how you achieve your goals. However, I might wait to cut back on your cals too much at first with any cycle, esp. w/ longer esters, imo. Step it down 50-100 calories per week until youre at the maintainance point of the weight that you want to be at.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    longer esters tend to make you hold more water, so many dont use them for cutting got for that reason

Thread Information