ridedivefx is offline Associate Member

Conflicting info on Deca

I know this guy for quite sometime in the gym who competes professionally and won many titles here in AB an in Canada. He is not big 5'3 but jacked up and has a real hard look.

He swears on his mother that he takes nothing but DECA for 10 weeks at 600mg/week and never tried anything else. Not even TEST. He does no pct does not even know about clomid or Nolva. And also swear that he gets more horny on Deca. I know him enough that he wont lie unless he really is....
    Infact I know more about PCT than him ...more over I asked hims for some Test and he gives me the price but does not know if it is Test E or some other form. His statement was "O this is Test not Test E" so I asked him what kind but he said I know know.

Now I am very confused, Given that Deca maybe mild on side but he claims of no shutdown of Natty test and on the contrary says get horny. He does no PCT during or after and drops it cold turkey. He claims he keeps his most of his weight but never bulks up. He is 5'3 (small frame so he does not want to put bulk but only get hard) so he swings between 163-168 and never went passed.

Is he shitting me? or does Deca work in diff ways with diff people? I am planning a cycle right now should I stick with Test or should I start with Deca. He has both available.

Any comments

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Everyone is different, but if what he is saying is true, then he would definitely be in the minority, not a typical case study.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Did you ask him how his sex life was?? because he obviously has non.. thus the term deca dick..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Did you ask him how his sex life was?? because he obviously has non.. thus the term deca dick..
    I did ask point blank and he say he is more hornier on this than off. Weired!!!
    He has a gf, i doubt she would stick around if he could not work the johnny

FASTBOATS25 is offline Junior Member
    agreed, i have heard of deca dick being a problem but it does depend. I know 2 different guys that have taken just deca cycles and loved it. too much info against it for me.

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    liar liar

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ridedivefx View Post
    I did ask point blank and he say he is more hornier on this than off. Weired!!!
    He has a gf, i doubt she would stick around if he could not work the johnny

well hell .. you have the results from 1 person..

vs..

an entire community of BB , athletes and novelist.. so you make the choice now.. hit up 500mg deca a week and see how that works for ya..

maybe you will change a 20 yr trend..

arnold also claimed to do nothing but dbol cycles.. see how that works out..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

FASTBOATS25 is offline Junior Member
    u callin me a liar/?

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    well hell .. you have the results from 1 person..

vs..

an entire community of BB , athletes and novelist.. so you make the choice now.. hit up 500mg deca a week and see how that works for ya..

maybe you will change a 20 yr trend..

arnold also claimed to do nothing but dbol cycles.. see how that works out..
    Yes I know but I have not read any post atleast myself from a DECA user who has had all the side effect - Deca Dick, nasty gyno etc form first hand use. Most of them have read bout it avoid it.

On the other hand I KNOW people doing deca with no issues.

Any Deca user out there whose personal experience on it was horrible ?

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    I hear the same things too... people that do deca only cycles and are hornier than ever with no side effects.. and i hear the opposite.. with just 200 mg and their limp even with 500mg of test..

i do believe that everyone is different.. you could try it yourself and see which type you are

keep in mind.. he is a salesman.. he is selling deca...that should ring a bell

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    i agree with spywizard ...

aaa123 is offline New Member
    but my company in the gym use just dbol
    and he is a competitor and he won a good places
    and iam sure that he dont use any thing else

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    as i have said far far far too many times already each and every compound will give us different effects...............
    we will not all have the same sides or results with watever we are using.........
    not many tho can boast an awsome sex drive whilst running deca only so i would think he is one of the minority..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information