robhalv is offline New Member

"4 compound" testo

I been trying to get my hands on Testo enenthate for months now, seems like it`s impossible where I live, But I did get my hands on some testo wich is made from 4 diffrent testo types, havent done much research about that, becouse I decided pretty early on to do a 500 mg/week enenthate cycle my first time, but now im getting impatient and are concidering other options, like this 4 suprices in 1 bottle thing, Big wall of text hits you for xxx dmg, so I get to the point.

Is this a good 1st cycle compound?

sry bad english. :P
    Last edited by robhalv; 11-17-2007 at 10:45 AM. Reason: bump, realy "need" answer, buying tomorrow....

Nobody wants to share their wisdom on this?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Do you have all necessary information regarding this? What should the injection frequency be? What is the concentration? What will your pct be?

Been reading about steroids for a year so I feel i got the information I need. the injections will be 250 mg every 3,5 days for 10 weeks, nolva as PCT.(not english so dont know what u mean by concentration) but this 4 diffrent testo types in 1 bottle mix scares me a little, is it a good idea to use as a first timer? as i said its almost impossible to get anything else for me :/
    Last edited by robhalv; 11-17-2007 at 11:15 AM.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    its called sutanon and its very common,its ok for a 1st cycle as long as u dont mind sticking urself eod

Got a nurse friend to do the injections, whats eod? everything is called diffrent things from my language to english thanks for replyes btw

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    ur english seems fine in ur other posts,i dont even spell properly and u understand me ok,i think u know what eod is

everyo othero dayo

lolo

i DO some reserach on the sutanon and i use that instead of enenthate then i guess, moore injections sounds like crappier drugs tough :/ the english is ok, its the way you say things and surtant words that i dont understand

Thread Information