Anavar vs Winnie tabs? Which is better overall?

Based on strength,speed,sides and keeping your strength/speed post cyle.Which is better overall?
    Im currently running cjc1295(basically hgh) and finishing up and IGF-lr3
    4 week cycle and would like to rotate 4 weeks of anavar or winnie with IGF while on the cjc-1295 for 6 months.I only want strength/speed and recovery and I would like the results to be more permanant.Last year I ran HGH/test prop/clen with pct and I ran the hgh 4 months and retained very little of the power I had while on.I can not cycle anything that stays in my system more than a month or has large bulking/water rention issues

sdc
    sdc is offline New Member
    I have done both. I personally find var alot easier to keep and recover from. Winny definitely is a better bang for the buck. But it kills the hair line.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro...results vary per individual...as far as recovery as bro before me avar will a but easier on the system...as winny is a bit rougher on cholesterol and and again as bro said your hair...you need to see what works for you....you will get all kinds of opinions and experiences from others bro's stating what worked for them but that doesnt mean you will have the same results.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    do a search there are hundreds of posts about this debate

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I am in the middle of my first cycle of Anavar and I absolutely love it!!!!! I am taking a low dosage 30mg/day, but I am mainly using it for energy, to help lose weight and toning up. (not really trying to gain mainly muscle with it) I have gained 4 pounds and lost about an inch in my waist within the first week and a half. (Just got a new trainer though that does body building competitions and he is beating the crap out of me, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    none of the threads address this directly, but Im learning people do pct with anavar ? Thats the main reason I want to do it no pct or big dropoff afterward.Im just going to go back to test prop if thats the case

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Winny by far is a much stronger compound, my favorite.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    whats the recommed pct and could it be cycle for 4 weeks?

solidA is offline Associate Member
    anavar or tbol i think

Quote Originally Posted by solidA View Post
    anavar or tbol i think
    tbol? I thought we were talking about var vs winnie

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    why dont we just close all the open forums then and we can just use the site as a reference only....... the guy is listing very specific information about what he wants and what he has been running. so i really doubt that you are going to find a thread that deals with his specific information. i mean when somebody comes here and says," what is pct?" or "can you drink winny" tell them to do a search but when somebody wants to hear comparative information from fellow members doing a search doesnt help. and then also you will have some idiots bumping threads from 3 years ago because they SEARCH it and then ask somebody a question............... and i have to agree with T.R.D. i love winny.

bump, so it looks like winnies is the winner?for now

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    no way done both and as far as strength gains and sides var is the hands down winner, the only problem is that it is so expensive that most people don't take enough as 50mg is the minimum that is effective for most and it is not as easy to find as whinny.

Quote Originally Posted by J-41-sd View Post
    no way done both and as far as strength gains and sides var is the hands down winner, the only problem is that it is so expensive that most people don't take enough as 50mg is the minimum that is effective for most and it is not as easy to find as whinny.
    how fast did you start gaining strength and were you able to maintain it afterward?Would it be effective in 4 week cycles?

bump!! Var the new winner??dun dun dahhhhhhh!!

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Same here. For me winny anyday.

brajosm is offline Banned
    ya bro if money is not an issue i would go w/ var

[Qread the rules mate do not ask this again..........................
    Last edited by Booz; 11-18-2007 at 02:50 PM.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    why dont we just close all the open forums then and we can just use the site as a reference only....... the guy is listing very specific information about what he wants and what he has been running. so i really doubt that you are going to find a thread that deals with his specific information. i mean when somebody comes here and says," what is pct?" or "can you drink winny" tell them to do a search but when somebody wants to hear comparative information from fellow members doing a search doesnt help. and then also you will have some idiots bumping threads from 3 years ago because they SEARCH it and then ask somebody a question............... and i have to agree with T.R.D. i love winny.
    I totally agree with that. Research for some things, but we are all ppl here not just a machine in front of us and every one for themself, huh? I Mean we're all trying to learn now, currently...

Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    I totally agree with that. Research for some things, but we are all ppl here not just a machine in front of us and every one for themself, huh? I Mean we're all trying to learn now, currently...
    Thanks ecto now your vote goes too and why?

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Never ran winnie. Ran var 70-100mg/day - 8wk. And I can tell you did'nt even feel shut down at all. Still did pct though. 20mg nolva - 2wk. but you'll have to see how your body reacts. Now Var was 2-3wks comming on, very suttle like, but when it fully kicked in (around the 5th or 6th wk), then I ran it for 8wk total.

That was a good cycle cause I kept I wana say all my gains, stronger than I've ever been even better than dbol and trimmed 2 and 1/2" off my waist. (but I must say Diet is everything too).

bump its a tie?

haskell954 is offline Junior Member
    Never done either but I plan on starting up a Var cycle soon. Gonna hurt my bank account tho.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i like var, winny has too many sides for me

http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=4357566 read up

Thread Information