Thread: Next cycle

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member

Next cycle

This is my new cycle guys starting in 2 weeks 500-600mg test cyp PW for 12-14 weeks i will inject the cyp in two equel doses on a monday and thursday, i am using just one steroid now as i was gonna add 400 mg of deca PW also but due too low funds and christmas coming up ive decided to do a cyp only cycle. I will have nolvadex on hand incase i feel the the dreaded gyno, i will also try to get hold of some L-dex,Aromasin , or 6-OXO to help with the aromatization of the cyp, which one would you guys recommend.

I will start pct 12 days after last cyp jab is that correct,
    My pct will consist of -
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva, if i cant get hold of the L-dex though i will just run the chlomid and zolva for PCT and maybe add 3g of tribulus to help stimulate LH and natural test.

Would taking Zma, gutamine, desicated liver, vit b6 and hmb during cycle or pct be of any benefit guys or have i gone overboard.

I appreciate any feedback and your opinions will be noted.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    sounds like you know what you're doing. make sure your diet is in check and have fun!

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    thx for the speedy reply amorphic i've learnt all i know from this forum by doing lots of research, this forum is full of great information for everyone thinking about steroids or just bodybuilding in general.

Thread Information