Thread: 2nd cycle

powerinabottle1300 is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle

So I am geting ready to run my second cycle. Sust 300 at 900mg a week, shot 300mg EOD for ten weeks. Starting with 40 mg ED of DBOL for 4 weeks. PCT starting two weeks after last injection will be days 1-30: .25 mg of l-dex, 100mg clomid, 20 mg nolva.

Right now I am 6'2", 225-230, BF about 12%.

I am going to starting my research on a cut cycle for mid next year....before my wedding Never did a cut cycle, open to advice on that. My last cycle was Test e 500mg a week with 400mg of Deca a week kicked off with some dbol. Had great results until a sudden injury that cause training to stop for a bit.

I am really looking forward to this cycle and have my diet and everything in tune. I've learned a lot about AAS and how my body works during my last one and training since. Amazing what a clean diet can do.

So back on subject....any advice on a good cut cycle to lean out a bit? Like I said this is 8 months out.

Thanks bros for all the help and advice so far!!

Johny-too-small is online now Vive Memor Leti
    Too much test for a 2nd cycle. I liked your first one much better. Why not run that again? Test is weak compared to deca .

powerinabottle1300 is offline Junior Member
    I have been thinking about 750 mg a week for 12 instead. I'm just not sure.

Thread Information