blkmuscles is offline New Member

43 yr old first cycle

hello newbi here,i am 43yr old male,5'10 220lbs solidbody that have been powerlifting and staying in shape for over 20yrs now.have always been all natural.what be a good first cycle to put on strength and also to get more cuts with the least amount of sides effect and to hold on to as much as possible from my cycle.my diet consist of 5-6 meal daily,plenty of water,multlvitamins/minerals,fish oil,flax oil,extra vit-e and vit-c.doing about 60%protein,30%carbs and 10%fats.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Good basic cycle woud be some Test E for about 10 weeks bro...your PCT,training and nutrition will determine how much gains you keep OFF cycle.But there are a lot of threads so some research before you start anything.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    here you go mann this is all you need....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blkmuscles View Post
    hello newbi here,i am 43yr old male,5'10 220lbs solidbody that have been powerlifting and staying in shape for over 20yrs now.have always been all natural.what be a good first cycle to put on strength and also to get more cuts with the least amount of sides effect and to hold on to as much as possible from my cycle.my diet consist of 5-6 meal daily,plenty of water,multlvitamins/minerals,fish oil,flax oil,extra vit-e and vit-c.doing about 60%protein,30%carbs and 10%fats.
    good luck bro! i would say you should respond well to any cycle. be sure to research pct as well. this can be as important the actual cycle you run.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I used 500 mg test E with 400 mg equipoise per week on my first cycle which was at 43 years old as well. I ran it for 12 weeks. I wish I had used something to kick start my cycle like Dbol or test prop. I didnt feel the test E until the end of the 4th week. You've been lifting for a long time and have a good base as I did when I started. I would advise throwing in some Dbol or another oral for the first 4 weeks of your cycle. You'll start feeling the effects in a few days rather then several weeks.

Thread Information