sauceman19 is offline Junior Member

shooting insulin.... quick ?

ok i started humulin R about 10 days ago... the pharmacist at the pharmacy i bought it at said it didnt need to be refrigerated but from reading around this site it says it best to keep it cold. so i been keepin it in my fridge.. i read the other day in another forum that when i take the insulin out of my fridge dont keep it out of there for too long or it can go bad or loose potency... my question is can i load up an insulin pin with insulin then bring it to the gym and shoot it immediately after or is this too long of a wait?? its a good 10 min ride home from the gym and sometimes i have shit to do after... is it ok bringing the insulin with me to the gym... cause it wont be fridgerated for a while does this matter???

thanks,
    ant

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I'm actually running slin PWO and bring it to the gym without any change on its effects.
    It doesn't matter if it stays out from the fridge for a short time. I usually inject PWO after 1.5 hours after have got it out from the fridge. And it works...
    But IMO you should be better to inject the shorter acting one PWO...what time do you train and when do yougo to sleep?

green22 is offline Senior Member
    yes, you can take it to the gym it wont loose potency that quik

Thread Information