dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Wondering something about Winny only and PCT.

I personally would never do it cause it'd be such a waste, I'm more of a Test and Tren man myself but I'm trying to figure something out for a friend after reading this...

"There is no need for an anti-estrogen as Winny may have such a property of its own and does not aromatize at any rate. The only counter-indication with Winny would perhaps be an anti-hypertensive if you use for a longer stack. Be sure to get liver values checked if you use for longer than 6 weeks on end. There is no real use for Clomid or Nolva post-cycle for Winny specifically since there is no post-cycle aromatisation to cause negative feedback. That makes whatever gains you made on Winny quite easy to maintain."

Now would this be true?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    every one says everything shuts you down, I dont agree that is always the case. I have ran short cycles with no pct and been just fine, but that is like playing with matches. I would run nolva pct for safety sake.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    That statement is looking at the suppression by high estrogen levels, and there I agree: Winny causes no suppression by that pathway. But they are forgetting that winny is an androgen, and as such, capable of suppression. I would still run nolva to make sure that if my test levels were affected they would bounce back quickly.

Thread Information