RoachForLife19 is offline Associate Member

Test/Deca - During Cycle and PCT?

Looks like Letro with Caber should be run thruout the cycle.
    HCG , Nolva, and Aro are okay for the PCT

Would this be accurate?
    With deca , letro is needed over aro, correct?
    What are suggested dosages?
    Im ystart starting my cycle and want to make sure I have the Letro/Aro for any gyno that may occur

Stack
    Test-C 1-12 500mg/wk
    Deca 1-10 300mg/wk

Thanks

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoachForLife19 View Post
    Looks like Letro with Caber should be run thruout the cycle.
    If needed.
    HCG , Nolva, and Aro are okay for the PCT

Would this be accurate?
    True.
    With deca , letro is needed over aro, correct?
    IMO yes, because letro reduces PgR in breast tissue. I save aromasin for pct.
    What are suggested dosages?
    .25mg ed works for me. It is a good starting point.
    Im ystart starting my cycle and want to make sure I have the Letro/Aro for any gyno that may occur

Stack
    Test-C 1-12 500mg/wk
    Deca 1-10 300mg/wk

Thanks
    In red.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    im assuming by aro you mean aromasin . I would save the letro in case you really need it, you need some estrogen for growth and letro is strong. go with aromasin during cycle and for pct, 25mg ed usually works for me. Although, I normally dont run an ai during cycle unless i see signs of gyno. If you do run the letro I run it at .25mg eod. as for the caber in my experience I have never had to run it with deca and I have run some high dosages so I doubt you will need it.

mx3
    these are my personal experiences and opinions, everybody is different. your pct looks great. ai, serm, hcg I have excellent results using that same pct protocol. good luck.

so whether I choose Aromasin or Letro, I should only use if Im getting gyno? I have seen several people stating to run throughout the cycle ED or EOD.

Im wondering if its best to, if running ED/EOD to run Aromasin since it isnt as strong as I wont be limp, lol, and if its JUST for gyno to use the letro.

Thoughts?
    Thanks guys!

mx3
    Im not saying you shouldn't run an AI throughout cycle most do. Im just saying I personally dont unless i see signs of gyno. I save the letro as backup if aromasin or proviron is not enough. is this your first cycle. If it is you will find out whether or not you are gyno prone. If its not you should already know that. If you are gyno prone I would run an AI at the start personally i am not gyno prone unless my dosages high.

Yeh this is my first cycle. In fact, I was going to make another post on how to know that you are getting gyno. I mean sore/itching nips is all Ive seen. Its somewhat funny but the second I read that (after being 1wk into cycle) I was like, my nipples itch, lol, but I think its was in my head cuz I just read that.

Im only 14days in so I dont think I would nec. see signs this soon but Id like to be prepared by ordering what I need from lion now.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    You will know if your nipples are sensitive. You will feel air across them even.

It's probably safe to just run a AI though your cycle. Keep a SERM on hand as well and have HCG just incase. You don't want to do anything until you have all your PCT in front of you. The last thing you need is to have some D cups growing and waiting 2 weeks for some HCG.

consensus is for letro or aro? I figure Id use Aro+Nolva+HCG for PCT so Id certainly save a little money by reusing the Aro but its not much money so Ill get the letro if you guys think its better.

Thanks again for helping out a first timer!!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    This will be my next upcoming cycle as well only 600mg test e or c and 400mg deca . I think ill be using this same protocol during cycle and as well as the PCT. Thanks guys!

Thread Information