Thread: Clen question

Castradomus is offline Junior Member

Clen question

So i read the clen profile, and i still have one question. We all know that clen is strongly anti-catabolic. I was intending on using it throughout my pct and then for quite sometime after. My question is, during pct your supposed to drop your calories by 20 % or so, but after the pct is done, can i drop calories another 20-30% below maintanence levels and lose fat while keeping muscle.
    btw, im 6'1, 208, and about 16 % bodyfat. any help would be much appreciated.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    clen being anti-catabolic is based on anecdotal evidence, so that premise is tentative at best.

Also, I am assuming you are coming off a bulking cycle? Regardless, for PCT, one should consume slightly higher than maintenance cals. As for dropping cals after PCT is over, that will help you shed some excess fat initially but you will be losing a small amount of LBM as well (negligible if your diet is rock solid)...So you have to monitor how long this "dieting" is going to last you (which can also double up as priming) ... dont know what percentage it amounts to but it is not reccommended you go lower than 500 cals below maintenance when naturally dieting to prevent muscle catabolism. A loss of 1-2 lbs per week would be a limit IMHO

cheers

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    hmm, so what would you recommend as an anti-catabolic agent that i could use during and after pct ?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    - try clen and see how it works out for you... I said the results were anecdotal, not completely absent

-And the best anti-catabolic agent for PCT is DIET!!

-also make sure your PCT is appropriate for the cycle you just finished.. this is also very important in helping you preserve LBM

cheers

Thread Information