OC Lifter is offline New Member

Testoprim-D cut with sterile oil?

I have a question about the process of mixing or cutting Testoprim-D with cottonseed oil.
    I have done searches on this site and others. I understand it is a painful injection but when cottonseed oil is used it can be disapated. If you have any experience with this process please educate. I have 3cc syringes. Looking at 1cc at 250 mg twice a week. This leaves a little less than 2cc for the sterile oil.
    I dont have any domestic sources, but if someones feels strongly enough that I should not proceed with this compound please let me know and I will try to find one. If this is the case, can you suggest a good test to run by itself (2x a wk or 1x a wk).

Thanks

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    Testpim-D is Test enth 200 and test prop 50... the reason peole say it hurts is because of the prop thats in it. if you think its actually already cut with enth. but the normal ratio to cut i believe is 1 :1 so it would be 1cc of test-d and 1 cc of cottonseed.. whats ur pct look like is this ur first cycle? whats ur stats.

OC Lifter is offline New Member
    You are correct it is Test enth 200mg and test prop 50mg. From what I had researched I knew the prop was the cause of the pain. The 1 to 1 ratio of test 250mg/cc to 1cc of cottonseed was what I was looking for.
    PCT is Nolva 2 weeks after last injection. 2nd cycle but the 1st one was done with little research, especially from this site. The 1st cycle was all Deca , which I know is frowned upon but I had great gains and have been able to keep alot of them.
    31 yrs 6'1" 205lbs I have been training since I was 17. What are your personal thoughts about Testoprim-D.

Thread Information