AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

sludge in my cypionate?

I extracted 5 ml of cyp froma sachet several weeks ago into a syringe, I kept it in the syringe. I had 2 other 5ml sachets that i didnt extract from. The cyp in the syringe was darker even when i extracted it. The other 2 sachets were lighter colored. Expearation dates the same. The third sachet was the lightest, looked like test prop. Anyway after filtering i noticed the darker cyp that had been in the the syringe longer had a sludgy residue. Does this mean air got to it? Or is this bacteria? Its the same color as the rest of the cyp in the syring just more "jelly" like. after filteriing all three sachets in a .2 whatman the cyp was all fluid and uniform in color. I added 5% BA to it. After a week or 2 will it be ok to shoot?
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 11-20-2007 at 09:05 PM.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    It should be fine because from your description it was crashing. 5% BA will take care of it for sure though it can be a little painfull because of the high BA concentration.

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    I extracted 5 ml of cyp froma sachet several weeks ago into a syringe, I kept it in the syringe. I had 2 other 5ml sachets that i didnt extract from. The cyp in the syringe was darker even when i extracted it. The other 2 sachets were lighter colored. Expearation dates the same. The third sachet was the lightest, looked like test prop. Anyway after filtering i noticed the darker cyp that had been in the the syringe longer had a sludgy residue. Does this mean air got to it? Or is this bacteria? Its the same color as the rest of the cyp in the syring just more "jelly" like. after filteriing all three sachets in a .2 whatman the cyp was all fluid and uniform in color. I added 5% BA to it. After a week or 2 will it be ok to shoot?
    Could just be a different oil, that dictates the color of the gear,

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    It should be fine because from your description it was crashing. 5% BA will take care of it for sure though it can be a little painfull because of the high BA concentration.
    what causes it to crash though?

it was interesting because the cyp in the syring was the darkest, then then next one was lightrer, and the third one lighter still. different batchess i guess..

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    filter it to be safe

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Crashing came to mind because you mentioned a sludgy residue which might been hormone, and cypionate is prone to crashing. The color could just be a different oil.

Thread Information