Billytk03z is offline Member

NPP and Test prop.... need advice!!

Im preparing my 3rd cycle for a start in mid-december and I need some advice on NPP...

I will be running an approximate 14 week cycle,,

I will be using the following....

- Test Prop @ 100mg eod wks 1-14

- Arimidex or Letro (very low dose EOD but dont know if needed since running bromo...??????)

- Bromocriptine @ 2.5mg EOD

- NPP @ ???? wks 2-12 steroid profiles state that NPP levels begin to decline by the 5th day after injection, so I am thinking that blood levels will be consistantly stable to endure E3D injections.... or would it be better to run NPP @ 75mg eod.. ????? )

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i love NPP it's my favorite compound besides test.... if ur gonna go as high as 100mg/day of prop go with 75mgs/day NPP... i had amazing results from that cycle...

NightWolf is offline Member
    Ya its ok to do the NPP e3d, phenylpropionate is not the same ester as propionate .

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    Ya its ok to do the NPP e3d, phenylpropionate is not the same ester as propionate.
    i shoot it everyday with the prop anyway.... no need for the extra pokes when ur doin prop EOD maybe and NPP E3D

reppedout1 is offline Member
    i did a cycle of prop 150 mg eod and npp 100 mg eod..loved it!........repped

Is it safe to say then that NPP @ 150mg E3D is ok then or would it be better to use NPP @ 50-75mg EOD...... As Nightwolf mentioned "Ya its ok to do the NPP e3d, phenylpropionate is not the same ester as propionate " and from what I have read this comment by Nightwolf seems to hold true.... the Phenylpropionate ester remains steady and doesnt start to decline/fall in the blood until about the 5th day after the initial injection....

Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    Is it safe to say then that NPP @ 150mg E3D is ok then or would it be better to use NPP @ 50-75mg EOD...... As Nightwolf mentioned "Ya its ok to do the NPP e3d, phenylpropionate is not the same ester as propionate" and from what I have read this comment by Nightwolf seems to hold true.... the Phenylpropionate ester remains steady and doesnt start to decline/fall in the blood until about the 5th day after the initial injection....
    thats absolutly correct... nightwolf is correct.. phenylprop has about a 2 day longer half life then prop does... i was just suggesting getting increasing the injection frequency to the same as your test prop schedule to avoid having to inject phenylprop on days u don't have to inject prop (if you were going to shoot the test prop EOD, which i think you said you weren't)... but thats just me, if your shooting the prop ed why not just shoot the NPP ed...

Is it safe to say then that NPP @ 150mg E3D is ok then or would it be better to use NPP @ 50-75mg EOD...... As Nightwolf mentioned "Ya its ok to do the NPP e3d, phenylpropionate is not the same ester as propionate" and from what I have read this comment by Nightwolf seems to hold true.... the Phenylpropionate ester remains steady and doesnt start to decline/fall in the blood until about the 5th day after the initial injection....
    and i would bump the dose of the NPP if your going to run the test that high anyway... NPP is rather mild on negative sides effects besides the shut down of the HPTA so why not get more out of it.... i would go 75mg/day or 150mg/eod

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    and i would bump the dose of the NPP if your going to run the test that high anyway... NPP is rather mild on negative sides effects besides the shut down of the HPTA so why not get more out of it.... i would go 75mg/day or 150mg/eod

Juiced...
    do you recommend running bromo right from the start of the NPP cycle or should i just wait and see if I have sides first... also if i do use bromo is it ok to add an AI as well to keep my e levels in check from the test?

Juiced...
    do you recommend running bromo right from the start of the NPP cycle or should i just wait and see if I have sides first... also if i do use bromo is it ok to add an AI as well to keep my e levels in check from the test?
    yea it's ok to run an AI i would start something like adex at .25mg/days from the start... i would save the bromo for any prolatin issues you may come across... i myself have no problems with prolatin related issues what so ever, that why i say wait and see what developes....

wayne69 is offline Associate Member
    not to sound like a dumb ass but what is npp? never heard of it

wayne69 is offline Associate Member
    can someone tell me what NPP is and what it does?

Quote Originally Posted by wayne69 View Post
    not to sound like a dumb ass but what is npp? never heard of it
    NPP basically in a nutshell is the shorter ester form of DECA ....

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    One suggestion I would make is to run it for a shorter period of time - you could run two seperate cycles and probably get better gains off of splitting them up. split it up 7/6 tp/npp for two cycles and in between run your pct - don't forget if you run it the full 14 wks in a row it is highly recommended to do pct and stay off for 14 wks.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne69 View Post
    can someone tell me what NPP is and what it does?

a good place to read about different AS

http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

Thread Information