Saitek is offline New Member

New to the steroid world!!

Hi everyone, and great site by the way.

I am gona take steroid but i just can't injct myself, so im going with pills.

Wich one would be the best one to take?

I only want to take one and get some results and go from there.

Ty in advance.

Auss11e is offline Associate Member
    Well just to save you some time youre only gonna get responses asking for your stats, so put them up so people can give you a more educated opinion!!

Height
    Time training
    Bodyfat %
    Goals
    Diet.............................

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Bump for stats

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

MuF
    MuF is offline New Member
    dont want to hijack this thread but what would be a good oral cycle?im 19 weight 190lbs training 2.5yrs

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuF View Post
    dont want to hijack this thread but what would be a good oral cycle?im 19 weight 190lbs training 2.5yrs
    4 more years of good diet and training naturally.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuF View Post
    ..so you did anyway

im 27 6,0 182lbs about 15-% bf, just started working out again 3 weeks ago im waiting for about 5 months before starting cycle, taking 3 eas mass factor a day, phosphagen elite 2 times, and l-glutamine. Watching what i eat but not to the teeth, i get a treat once a week lol. also 30 min cardio for now a week waiting to see how much weigh im gona lose then i will adjust if needed. Training 4 times a week im on shift work 4 on 4 off. Goals i would like to be about 220-240 with about 8-10% bf.
    Last edited by Saitek; 11-17-2007 at 11:47 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I'd recommend getting a solid diet in order and posting it up in the diet forum... it needs to be 100% suited toward muscle gain or you're not going to gain shit.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    I really don't recommend an oral only cycle. You are losing the synergitic affect that is achieved when combining with an oral. You should really wait a few years before you start and get over your fear of needles to save your liver.

well my diet consist of alot of protein from fish chicken etc.. i eat veggys and fruits and grains everyday, a very well balance diet. the way i eat worked fine for me cause i just came off a diet cause i got sick and i didnt workout for 2 years. But before that i whent from 168-196 in 5 months working out naturally. i was eating well back then too with lots of protein, veggys, fruit, grain, dairy etc... At first i was gaining lots of bf has well and i just ajusted my cardio so i would lose about a pound a week in bf. I was 206 and by the time i was done i was 196 with 10% bf wich to me looked great. The needle thing man let me tell you im not scared of needle just im scared i might do it wrong and hurt myself.

Even so i hope this is enough information, im just looking for 1 good product to use just to give me a little edge, im not looking to be the next Arnold.

Ty in advance

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    the only oral cycle that I would recommend is anvar for 8 weeks

and you say you just wanna take 1 pill and see how that works haha... even with orals it takes 1-2 weeks to start noticing the effects

what about anti e's and pct?

bigdog123 is offline Junior Member
    those pills will kill ur liver
    why cant you inject >????

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Man I would just go with an injectable like Test E or C and just google on how to inject its not that hard I have no problem with it. Ive read to much on how orals are hard on your liver.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    the only oral cycle that I would recommend is anvar for 8 weeks

and you say you just wanna take 1 pill and see how that works haha... even with orals it takes 1-2 weeks to start noticing the effects

what about anti e's and pct?
    He meant one steroid , not one pill.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

turns out the guy i get it from can get anavar i beleive thats the one im gona go with i did alot of research on the product and it seems to be the right one for me ty everyone and i will post some picture to see if they are the real deal ty once again peace.

Thread Information