Mazzive_T is offline Member

6 week quick gainer

hi all i know what this sounds like, it is true the fact that bobybuilding takes years to get to where you want to be, and i back up that fact.

However, i have a 6 week period between the first week in december and the 2nd week in january to batter the gym hard, because the university where i am doing my masters degree closes for christmas. So all i will be doing will be training, as my job is in a gym anyway.

For a Quick 6 week bulking cycle how would you rate this?

Weeks 1-6: Testosterone Propionate @ 100mg E.D. (700mg/week)
    Weeks 1-6: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate @ 50mg E.D. (350mg/week)
    Weeks 1-6: Dianabol @ (50mg or 100mg) E.D.

This cycle will be used in conjunction with cardio once a week for 30 minutes (boxing), a diet with 6658.5 cals 614.3g carbs 681.15g protein and 96.3g fat in.
    in, and 4-5 litres of water a day. Each bodypart will get trained once a week, with 1-2 rest days per week.

My previous cycle experience are 5 different cycles, with sus, dianabol and anadrol used.
    I currently weigh around 13 and a half stone (189 pounds) but was as heavy as 15st (211 pounds) in the summer whilst on a sus/anadrol cycle.

Been training for 4 years, and using AAS for 3.

Any help appreciated. T.

reppedout1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzive_T View Post
    hi all i know what this sounds like, it is true the fact that bobybuilding takes years to get to where you want to be, and i back up that fact.

However, i have a 6 week period between the first week in december and the 2nd week in january to batter the gym hard, because the university where i am doing my masters degree closes for christmas. So all i will be doing will be training, as my job is in a gym anyway.

This cycle will be used in conjunction with cardio once a week for 30 minutes (boxing), a diet with 6658.5 cals 614.3g carbs 681.15g protein and 96.3g fat in.
    in, and 4-5 litres of water a day. Each bodypart will get trained once a week, with 1-2 rest days per week.

My previous cycle experience are 5 different cycles, with sus, dianabol and anadrol used.
    I currently weigh around 13 and a half stone (189 pounds) but was as heavy as 15st (211 pounds) in the summer whilst on a sus/anadrol cycle.

Any help appreciated. T.
    everything looks good except your dbol dosage,100 mg ed is really high!i would start at 30 and bump it up if ya need to,i ran 40 mg's for 2 weeks and i felt like i was 300 pounds,got headaches and just felt like crap!,i'll prolly stay at 30 mg from here on...........repped

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Protein is rediculously high... your body can't process more than 2g/lb of body weight and that is stretching it... you're just pissing the rest out and making it hard on your kidneys. Could use more fat.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Listen to the other bro...that dose for dbol is kind of out of hand. Personally wouldnt go higher than 50mg daily.....what you have there for the rest of the cycle you may want do more like a lean gainer...so i would revamp my calorie intake aswell as protein....Cardio once a week will do nothing..unless boxing is something you want to do...

lex57 is offline Senior Member

Any help appreciated. T.
    not flamming at all bro but lets take a look at the one thing that amazes me.... you were 211 in the summer and now you are 189??????? you lost 22 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is something seriously wrong with what you are doing. and these guys are right your diet is ridiculous!at 189 if you are gonna try to take in 7000 cals per day you are dreaming. i like your cycle though it looks good to me but i would guess your pct is probably weak. maybe thats what was wrong with you previous cycle. the d-bol is high but thats just me.i say focus on diet and pct and you will probably be in better shape. cheers.

Any help appreciated. T.
    cycle looks good. youve done 5 cycles and ur at 189lbs? there's no fvckin way youve been eating nearly 7k calories per day and nearly 700g protein. not only because you would be huge, but i just simply don't believe you could eat that. post a realistic diet.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    I lost thanks my personal circumstances last 2wks 14lbs. I sacrifice them for my boxer dog puppy and due bill from vet hospital I will lose more. But who care muscle will grow once again but my puppy is only one!

Some times life put us agains thinks where muscles and good shape is irelevant.

But I agree good diet, PCT and AS choice is important.

Personaly I can imagine run your cycle except for your high Dbol , dosage 40-50mg will be enough.

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member
    I don't think it's too unbelievable that 22 lbs. was lost, especially if he was dropping a-bombs at his heaviest. After all...I always thought that a-bombs don't produce the leanest gains?

Quote Originally Posted by SergioLMT View Post
    I don't think it's too unbelievable that 22 lbs. was lost, especially if he was dropping a-bombs at his heaviest. After all...I always thought that a-bombs don't produce the leanest gains?
    nobody said it was unbelievable. but if you gain 25 lbs and lose 22 lbs. what the hell is the point? i can eat one meal and gain 3 lbs.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Cosmetic use. Just pump in water/glycogen.

I never run oxymetholone but my friend run it now (50mg ED). Nothink huge but nice strenght gain and low water retention (he use it with prop and NPP each 100mg EOD). But heard rumors about crazy gains and crazy lost post cycle, but never seen it personaly.

Facecrash is offline Member
    can you start earlier and stretch this to 8 weeks? If you can I'd cut the dbol and add tren a. good luck.

umm and your diet, are you sure your macros are correct? can you post it? How much of that protien is shakes? too much protien imo

Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    can you start earlier and stretch this to 8 weeks? If you can I'd cut the dbol and add tren a. good luck.

umm and your diet, are you sure your macros are correct? can you post it? How much of that protien is shakes? too much protien imo
    do you really think its a good idea to run 2 19-nors together? i have never done this personally. so i cant say one way or another but the majority on this board say you should run one or the other and it makes sense to me. especially when you take into consideration the prolactin sides that can occur from both of these. i say stick with the cycle the way it is. jmo.

no thats the thing though, its my own fault, when im on cycle, i eat correctly, when i come off i do a correct pct, and still eat correctly, but then things happen like me getting suspected meningitus and being banged up in a hospital bed for 3 weeks. Thats how you lose 22 pounds my friend! I am eating correctly now, just not as much as i put on my diet. I.e. at the moment i am probably consuming 3500-400 cals a day, spaced out between 6 meals, i couldnt tell you pro/carb content. The diet macros i put down i am going to start monday, so i have a spot on diet for 2 weeks before i start my cycle. I appreciate how you have to eat proplerly all the time to make gains, but when your in hospital for 3 weeks your severely limited to 2/3meals a day and you feel like crap anyway!

i Appreciate all the help being given, keep it up!

p.s. i will run dbol at 50mg ed for 6 weeks.

doesnt running two 19-nors make you more prone to gyno? Even if your running test and or proviron and or an ai?

My Diet:

calories carbs protein fat

meal 1 - 8:00am
    Pro Mass 394 53 35 4.7
    100g pasta 131 27 4 0
    122g chicken 150 1 32 1
    vitamin c and b12 complex
    6 caps Anabolic Aminos

meal 2 - 10:30am
    muffin 485 53.3 5.8 11.3
    carb bar 155 22 3
    yoghurt 135 21.6 6.3 2.6

6pm - 4capsules Pro Creatine E2

meal 3 - 12:30pm
    Pro Mass 394 53 35 4.7
    Subway 364 5
    carb bar 155 22 3
    6 caps Anabolic Aminos

OR

Pro Mass 394 53 35 4.7
    boiled potatoes 92.5 20.15 2.15 0.4
    tin of tuna OR 73 0 17 1
    122g chicken 150 1 32 1
    carb bar 155 22 3

meal 4 - 2:00pm
    12 Egg Whites 216 1 54 1
    Pro Bar XS 235 17.9 30 4.55
    Pro Flapjack 284 37.4 18.8 6.7

meal 5 - 4:30pm
    12 Egg Whites 216 1 54 1
    jacket potato 138 30.1 3.7 0.4
    tin beans 105 18.8 6.8 0.3

6pm - 4capsules Pro Creatine E2

meal 6 - 6:30pm
    BIG MEAL - cheat?
    Pro Mass 394 53 35 4.7
    6 caps Anabolic Aminos

pre workout
    protein slam 100 0 27 0

post workout
    protein slam 100 0 27 0

meal 7 - 9:15pm PWO meal
    Pro Mass 394 53 35 4.7
    3 chicken breasts 570 30.9 45.3 28.5
    steak 147.5 0 26.15 4.65
    6 caps Anabolic Aminos

meal 8 - 10:30pm
    12 Egg whites 216 1 54 1
    122g chicken OR 150 1 32 1
    tin of tuna 73 0 17 1
    boiled potatoes 92.5 20.15 2.15 0.4
    6 caps Anabolic Aminos

totals 6658.5 614.3 681.15 96.3

as you can see ive missed average macros for a big meal because ive included an either/or situation for a lunchtime meal, therefore if i was to include macros for a big meal at teatime the macros would be inaccurate!

To Bigmax: Boxing is something i like to do. Thanks for your help, with the help of others on here i will look at my diet plan.

To Xnathan and 5th citizen, i lost 22lbs due to personal circumstance too (read post number 13) thanks for your help though!

To Xnathan: Yes i do think the anadol that i was running at 100mg ed accounted to a lot of my gains, which were therfore mainly water!

Thanks a lot all of you, i really do appreciate this help your giving me!

When i start my cycle, after a few things have been tweaked, il keep a log

look out for it! And any more advice appreciated!

Thread Information