Atomini is offline Banned

Any information on Aromasin blocking the production of Progesterone as well?

I've been trying to look all over, and none of the profiles i've seen have discussed whether or not Aromasin (Exemestane) reduces Progesterone alongside the Estrogen. I have used Aromasin before and I love it, it's definitely my favorite AI and because I plan on using Nandrolone Phenylpropionate later on, I want to use Aromasin during the cycle to reduce progesterone. I just don't know if Aromasin does that. Anyone know?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think so ur gonna have to look in ferma(bromo).... aromasin is an AI that reduces the conversion of estrogen only...

I heard Letro does it. Letro is pretty harsh I heard, though. It's always dose dependant so i'd use letro, but the problem I still have with letro is that it doesn't permanently deactivate the enzyme like Aromasin does.

Now, from what I have read, Bromocriptine is like a Nolvadex for progesterone. Is this true? I'd like to stop progesterone in the first place from being produced, not just merely block it from attaching to receptors.

im pretty sure bromo is acts as an AI and not as a SERM in that sense... im almost positive that it blocks the conversion instead of taking the place in the receptor....

my buddy merc is in this thread im sure hell chime in.....

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    As far as I know, type I aromatase inhibitors do not work by E2 pathway. Type II such as letro will help. I've also had experience with phenyl and both AIs. Aromasin did not have any effect in my circumstance

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno View Post
    As far as I know, type I aromatase inhibitors do not work by E2 pathway. Type II such as letro will help. I've also had experience with phenyl and both AIs. Aromasin did not have any effect in my circumstance
    wow pheedno back around huh??.... how you doin man...

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd View Post
    wow pheedno back around huh??.... how you doin man...
    PRetty good. Working a bunch, and just started prep for my next show so it's back to a serious grind

PRetty good. Working a bunch, and just started prep for my next show so it's back to a serious grind
    same here workin my ass off... but i have internet enabled phone so im on here all day... lol... good luck on ur next show man

Thanks.

Still looking for the answer to my Bromo question.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Thanks.

Still looking for the answer to my Bromo question.

Well, nandrolone is a progestin in its own right without undergoing any chemical change, so stopping progesterone in its tracks isn't really what you want to do. Inhibiting receptor binding in the mammery is. Besides, bromo wouldn't be a preventive route I would take. Not only is it a dopamine inhibitor, but it also reduces serum growth hormone by 50% in over half of patients that use it, as it is a med for acromelegy.
    I'd run a small dose of letro every 3 days with a daily dose of 300mg of vitamin b6 to reduce prolactin. This way you're attacking from a different pathway

AH okay. So my understanding was wrong. What I thought was nandrolone is converted into progesterone the same way testosterone is converted into estrogen. Or is this still the case?

AH okay. So my understanding was wrong. What I thought was nandrolone is converted into progesterone the same way testosterone is converted into estrogen. Or is this still the case?

No, nandrolone converts to dehydranandrolone(DHN). It aggrevates the progesterone receptor but progesterone itself does not have an A-ring for aromatization

I have very little understanding of nandrolone and 19-nor steroids and the whole progesterone issue, so i'm confused right now. So, nandrolone stimulates the body to produce prolactin? What I want to do is keep prolactin levels down via letro and vitamin B6?

I have very little understanding of nandrolone and 19-nor steroids and the whole progesterone issue, so i'm confused right now. So, nandrolone stimulates the body to produce prolactin? What I want to do is keep prolactin levels down via letro and vitamin B6?

Yes sir.

Awesome, now I have a full understanding and i'm not confused anymore (except for how Letro reduces prolactin/progesterone, since no profiles on letro i've seen explain this).

Awesome, now I have a full understanding and i'm not confused anymore (except for how Letro reduces prolactin/progesterone, since no profiles on letro i've seen explain this).

Progesterone is an E2 agonist. E2 refering to estradiol(while E1 and E3 are estrone and estriol)
    Letrozole of course inhibits production by this pathway, thus inhibiting progestinic activity

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, nandrolone is a progestin in its own right without undergoing any chemical change, so stopping progesterone in its tracks isn't really what you want to do. Inhibiting receptor binding in the mammery is. Besides, bromo wouldn't be a preventive route I would take. Not only is it a dopamine inhibitor, but it also reduces serum growth hormone by 50% in over half of patients that use it, as it is a med for acromelegy.
    I'd run a small dose of letro every 3 days with a daily dose of 300mg of vitamin b6 to reduce prolactin. This way you're attacking from a different pathway
    iv read that it increases gh. wha are your thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    iv read that it increases gh. wha are your thoughts on this?
    Bromo? I dont know where you'd read that. It's specifically used to lower gh secretion in some intances.

Thread Information