nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Help with a 3rd cycle (suggestions)

I'm 25, 182lb @ 5'10''. I've done 2 previous cycles of test enth @ 500mg a week for 10 weeks and then d-bol (35mg ed for 4 weeks) and again, test enth @ 500mg for 10 weeks. I got great strength and mass gains from both and was 205lb at my heaviest. I haven't used any AAS for well over a year now apart from I did a 4 week cycle of superdrol (methyl-drol) for abit of lean mass before my holiday feb 07. I ran proper PCT of nolva and clomid after all of my cycles inc. the superdrol. Dispite never having the slightest indication of gyno on my previous cycles, I developed the symptoms after using the superdrol. I used nolva to ease the symptoms effectively although now I have a very slight lump behind my left nip. Who'd have though it?! d-bol and test enth without a single problem and then gyno after 4 weeks on superdrol!?! I've been lifting for over 4 years now with the first few years concentrating on mass, size and strength. I soon decided that I didn't really like my image at 200lb+ and wanted to be more "athletic" so I've since been eating and training to promote body fat loss and just to try and keep my strength up.

Now I'm really fancying a 3rd cycle but I'm really struggling to decide what to use. From the cycle I'd like to achieve lean mass, strength and body fat loss. Or at least something to point me in that sort of direction. So I was hoping you guys could post me your cycles that gave you similar goals to the ones I've described so that I could get ideas from them and put together my own cycle.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this - much appreciated. I look forward to your replys.
    Thanks bro's!
    Last edited by nathanlgd; 11-20-2007 at 03:15 PM.

topnotch is offline Member
    You could run a good test/eq cycle, and just keep a good clean diet...maybe add some tren in there would be great as well...diet would be the most important part to achieve that though...

Test and EQ was somethin I've considered with maybe winny as well. I don't know very much about tren other than its very strong stuff. The only thing with EQ is that it needs to be run for along time and I would prefer a shorter cycle this time around - although thats not strictly essential.

I've been having abit of a think and I'm fancying sus, eq and winny as my third cycle. Is there anything I should know about using a stack like this? I usualy use 10mg of nolva ed throughout to keep gyno at bay - is it ok to use along with EQ? reason I ask is because I know nolva whilst on deca is a no no and I see alot of people saying that eq and deca are similar dispite there different propertys with results.
    Thanks

Also - I've always run nolva and clomid for PCT. Now I can get hold of arimadex. How would I use this as past of PCT, as an anti-e (during cycle) and what would it replace - the nolva or the clomid for PCT?
    Thanks

topnotch is offline Member
    I'd just run the nolva for the gyno during cycle, and keep the a-dex for pct...

Hm, after another think I'm thinking I may just go with sus and winny with clen and t3 during pct.
    500mg of sus week 1 - 6
    50mg of winny ed week 5 - 9
    PCT week 9 - 13 (inc clen and t3 + nolva and arimadex).
    Sound ok for some lean mass and bf loss?

Thread Information