Essenpee1770 is offline New Member

First cycle... Anavar...

Hey all, I'm new here. I'm 23, been training for 6 years, not so serious for the first 2, very serious the last 4.

I'm thinking of running my first cycle in a few months and I think I'm gonna go with Anavar . Yeah I know, the women's steroid lol. I chose Anavar because:

-It's relatively mild. I'm not really scared of roids, but it's my first time and I'm just gonna play it safest.
    -Muscle gains are supposedly very dry. I don't want any of that watery BS, I wanna keep most of what I get out of a cycle.
    -Gains are seen more in terms of strength. I'm more of a powerlifter, so this is what I'm shooting for.
    -There's not much weight gain. Like I said, I'm more of a PLer than a BBer, and I don't wanna gain 20-30 pounds and swell up in a few weeks time, too many questions lol. 5-10 lbs would be MORE than enough for me.

Here's what I have planned out:

Support Supps (Pre-Cycle/Intra-Cycle)
    Milk Thistle
    Saw Palmetto
    Celery Seed Extract
    Hawthorne Berry
    *I'll start loading on all these about 3 weeks before I start my cycle

Cycle
    Anavar: 20mg/day for 4-8 weeks (depending on how I feel about it)

PCT
    Clomid:
    Day 1: 200 mg
    Days 2-11: 100 mg/day
    Days 12-21: 50 mg/day

Main questions I have are:

-I guess Anavar doesn't aromatize, so would I need to worry about gyno? If so, what should I take to prevent it?
    -What is a good shampoo for preventing hair loss? Can't be too careful :P
    -How's my PCT? Should I go with clomid or nolva or does it not matter lol
    -How much of the support supps should I take everyday?

Thanks all and I appreciate any help.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    First of all 20mg of var probably wont do shit. You will need at least 60mg ED, personally I would do 80mg but that just me. As you say Var is a pretty low key start so dont expect a whole lot for this cycle is all I will say.

One of the things that you have to watch with var is that it will blow your cholesterol levels out of the water so you need to take some sups such as No Flush Niacin and Red Yeast Rice to combat that.

You will probably get flamed for doing this cycle as your first but its your choice so just ignore the crap.

Gyno wont be an issue and Nolvadex is enough for a Var PCT.

Essenpee1770 is offline New Member
    80mg? whoa lol I plan to adjust my var dosing along throughout the cycle depending upon what I see.

I've heard about red yeast rice also, I'll look into it. Thanks.

How much nolvadex would you recommend PCT?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Essenpee1770 View Post
    80mg? whoa lol I plan to adjust my var dosing along throughout the cycle depending upon what I see.

I've heard about red yeast rice also, I'll look into it. Thanks.

How much nolvadex would you recommend PCT?
    Dont modify the dose through the cycle. Pic one and stick with it otherwise your hormone levels will be all over the place.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Read my var log (dupa's var only cycle) I ran 50 then bump to 75 I did not see any change. It's very mild so my pct was 20/20/20 tamox. Diet is everything with var. Lots of water you WILL sweat large. pumps are awsome and strength is great.

Thread Information