notauser is offline Junior Member

is mpb dependant on dosage used?

as above.. for eg if i'm not shedding on 400mg test E per week, is there a chance i might shed on 800mg test E per week?

also, if i do not shed on either 400mg or 800mg test E, is there a chance of shedding with test prop of equivalent testosterone dosage? (despite both compounds being the same ultimately - test)

bump ?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Hairloss is purely genetic, steroids (at any dosage) will not cause hairloss if you are not prone to it, but will speed up the balding process if you are.

if you are prone to mpb, higher dosage=faster hairloss.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    test is test bro, once you adjust the mgs for ester eights. You are right, prop has about 20% more test in it than enth.

I agree with vitor here, but will also add that test might not cause hairloss for you but a dht could. So could tren . Ive read about guys not losing any hair till their 5 th cycle whern they tried XXX steroid and bam! hairloss

you could always use a product like finasteride when using test, it keeps it from turning into dht. I use a topical dht blocker year round cause with as short as i keep my hair its so cheap, Nizoral shampoo

yep the thing is i didn't shed on 400mg of test E but am planning to change to test prop next cycle but go on a higher dosage..

but this article: Anthony Roberts New Article on Esters... seems to state that with prop there MIGHT be more conversion to DHT.. i'm guessing i'm pretty safe with the test E, just wondering about the test prop now..

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    mpb is genetic, and any androgen in your system is going to aggrivate the condition, obviously dhts will do this to a higher degree

precisely why i'm sticking to test..

Quote Originally Posted by notauser
    test can still cause your hair to shed

Atomini is offline Banned
    Only if you have the genetics for MPB.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Only if you have the genetics for MPB.
    which i stated in my previous post

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    mpb is genetic, and any androgen in your system is going to aggrivate the condition, obviously dhts will do this to a higher degree

ok as said in my first post.. i'm NOT shedding on 400mg test E..

so question is: will i shed on 800mg test E (note the dose increase despite being the same compund).

another: will i shed on 350mg test prop if i do not shed on 400mg test E (taking out ester weights they are roughly the same mg-to-mg when comparing test but notice the change in compound)..

yes, i do know that it is genetic and any compound can cause u to shed, but have posted some background info above.. can anyone else share their experience if they have any?
    Last edited by notauser; 11-24-2007 at 01:30 AM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notauser View Post
    Dude, test is really the only steroid that converts directly to DHT, thrue the 5ar. If you are prone to mpb, test is harder on the hair than anything since dht is the strongest natrually occuring androgen in the body...

The only AAS that are so for those prone to mpb is nadrolone, as it gets reduced to dhn thrrue the 5ar which is a milder androgen than deca is, whatever activivty deca has in the muscle it has much less affinity for the androgen recepters in the scalp.

dutasteide/finasteride will help greatly with test though, but it will take away some of your gains and will reduce strenght gains to a large degree...

Quote Originally Posted by notauser
    ok as said in my first post.. i'm NOT shedding on 400mg test E..

so question is: will i shed on 800mg test E (note the dose increase despite being the same compund).

another: will i shed on 350mg test prop if i do not shed on 400mg test E (taking out ester weights they are roughly the same mg-to-mg when comparing test but notice the change in compound)..

yes, i do know that it is genetic and any compound can cause u to shed, but have posted some background info above.. can anyone else share their experience if they have any?
    prop wont make you shed anymore than enanthate would if it did at all. if you increase the dosage it may cause shedding, that is if your genetics have mpb.

you might be fine, the only way to know is to run your higher dose

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    prop wont make you shed anymore than enanthate would if it did at all. if you increase the dosage it may cause shedding, that is if your genetics have mpb.

you might be fine, the only way to know is to run your higher dose
    ok got that.. finally someone understood my question lol.. come to think of it more test = more conversion so i might get it.. guess i'll just have to try.. thanks dude

Atomini is offline Banned
    Why dont you just use Nizoral shampoo during cycle?

sitries is offline Associate Member
    your question was answered long ago! if your usin test then use it alongside finasteride tabs and use nizarol 2% and you should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    your question was answered long ago! if your usin test then use it alongside finasteride tabs and use nizarol 2% and you should be ok.
    no dude, that's a GENERAL answer for a GENERAL question like "how can i prevent shedding hair on test".

but my question was "IF i'm not shedding on test, blablabla"
    the if portion really changes everything. but thanks for trying to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Why dont you just use Nizoral shampoo during cycle?
    definitely will.. did that last cycle with the test E, but just wondering if i should experience (more) shedding if i change dosage and compound even though it's ultimately test..

Thread Information